• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What's your Favorite Dragon Priest Mask?

• Total voters

KillallKompetition

Daedric prince of mutilation and biscuits
As my latest character is a level 54 Battlemage. I can't go anywhere without Nahkriin. The Magicka bonus, combined with the 20% reduction in destruction and restoration spell costs, make it a must-have for me.

Adam Warlock

Otar. My dual-casting battle mage kit includes it with Arch-Mage Robes , legendary daedric gauntlets with Fortify Magicka/Fortify Heavy Armor, legendary daedric boots with Muffle/ Resist Shock, Necklace with Resist Fire /Resist Frost , and Ring with Fortify Magicka/Resist Magic(the stronger enchant from the Shield of Solitude).
This combination gives you a higher armor rating than most mage builds and carries the added bonus of an 82% total reduction of magic damage for all 3 elements (all without having to carry a shield). At 100 skill in Sneak and with it`s basic perks, I`ve never experienced any stealth problems despite the Heavy Armor pieces.
With the extra 150 Magicka , 15% overall spell cost reduction, and 100% Magicka Regen this build provides, it`s rare that I have to get in the enemies` striking range for a melee battle.
If I feel the need to get blood on me , I use a dual-enchanted legendary daedric dagger and sneak-enhanced damage multiplier perk to eliminate enemies rather than my dual-cast Fire spells or conjured Atronachs/Dremoras. Silent Casting a Paralyse spell on the intended target pretty much guarantees you can walk up and single-stab the foe to death in most cases.
If I`m not confident that I`ll remain undetected and concerned about physical damage I might receive , I dual-wield daggers , drink a Fortify Alteration potion , and cast Dragonhide over my kit before charging in. With Dragonhide added , you get 88% damage reduction with an Armor Rating of 285 for as long as the spell is in effect.
Must retract the last part .
I now understand that Dragonhide does not stack with armor but negates your armor rating for the duration of the spell and therefore is capped at 80% damage reduction.
The new Dragon Aspect shout from Dragonborn DLC seems to do the trick however.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Konahrik is probably my favorite for looks. But I have found Rahgot and Otar the most useful.

Rahgot, or Otar for the reasons listed above. Usually Rahgot, because I don't generally invest in Stamina, but if I'm wearing Heavy Armor, then it stacks with the Gauldur Amulet to double how ling I can Sprint/Bash/Power Attack. Also, Forelhost is pretty much my "Is this charachter powerful enough yet?" Tester run. If I can beat my way to him, and survive the fight, then I must be doing something right. I also like his Staff the best.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
For me, it's a tiebreaker between Nakhriin and Morokei. The former is good for hybrid mages, whereas Morokei is more suitable for pure mages, thanks to its hefty regeneration buff.

Scarheart

"Eternity isn't forever."
Konahrik is the best helm in the game. It trounces all other masks with it's armor rating, flame cloak/healing perk and Dragon Priest summon. Not to mention it looks amazing.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Konahrik is the best helm in the game. It trounces all other masks with it's armor rating, flame cloak/healing perk and Dragon Priest summon. Not to mention it looks amazing.

Of course, I excluded Konahrik and its overpowered ways...

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Konahrik.

But only because I busted my ass getting it.
Ain't that the truth. Plus that flame cloak is nice when you are getting your backside handed to you in a Foresworn camp and dragon decides to attack.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts