FAST WAY TO LEVEL UP COMBAT SKILLS

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

retrogamer

When you first start skyrim Follow Hadvar untill you get to the bear He says he will follow Your lead now just keep hitting him anywhere to level up your desired skill i was a nord with 20ish one handed I left with 50 using this exploit

retrogamer

I found this by accident lol i was tired of playing on my thief since its maxed on a side note kinda disapointed in bethesda studios for all of the exploits going on neverless great game and addicting

Jbcarey

When you first start skyrim Follow Hadvar untill you get to the bear He says he will follow Your lead now just keep hitting him anywhere to level up your desired skill i was a nord with 20ish one handed I left with 50 using this exploit

Keep hitting who? Hadvar/Ralof or the bear?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
You just keep hitting whoever you are following either Hadvar or Ralof when they crouch down, only kill the bear when you are ready to move on. You can't do it after killing the bear.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts