1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

FAST WAY TO LEVEL UP COMBAT SKILLS

Discussion in 'Skyrim Guides and Tutorials' started by retrogamer, Dec 31, 2011.

1. retrogamer

retrogamer New Member

When you first start skyrim Follow Hadvar untill you get to the bear He says he will follow Your lead now just keep hitting him anywhere to level up your desired skill i was a nord with 20ish one handed I left with 50 using this exploit

2. Boyd

Boyd Article Writah

Works with Ralof too, just grab the iron sword/mace and attack them, because they won't do any damage to you. You can also train sneaking by just crouching behind them and attacking them forever. I made a new account and did this before and left outside level 31 ;)

3. retrogamer

retrogamer New Member

I found this by accident lol i was tired of playing on my thief since its maxed on a side note kinda disapointed in bethesda studios for all of the exploits going on neverless great game and addicting

4. Jbcarey

Jbcarey Member

Keep hitting who? Hadvar/Ralof or the bear?

5. xSuoiveDx

xSuoiveDx Dave, The Quiet One.

You just keep hitting whoever you are following either Hadvar or Ralof when they crouch down, only kill the bear when you are ready to move on. You can't do it after killing the bear.

• Like Like x 1