• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
I hope anyone who does this really has played through the game well enough to not have it ruined for them, but i can't really help that. Anyways Destruction, Restoration, Illusion, Alteration, and Conjuration.

Conjuration - casting a summon and a bound weapon everytime a enemy spots you will get you fast levels, almost automatic level everytime you do so till about 40 or 50 i think. Also another easy way that is fast, casting soul trap over and over on a person you have slain or any dead creature/npc

Illusion - you can get rally and cast it on close groups of npcs in town, or non hostile npcs, its not a crime and it doesn't make them hostile, also casting muffle repeatedly. Illusion is one of the fasting schools of magic.

Alteration, with detect life you can hold down casting, the more lifes you detect the faster it levels, the best thing to do is to go to riftens market and cast it their while everyone is out in town of course :p, if you haven't talked to brynolf yet you should do so, he will group alot of people together maximizing effect.

Destruction & Resturation - In riverwood go to the black smiths forge (forget his name lol) and jump on the fire in his forge which will hurt you and slowly level destruction, this is more for casting heal as it hurts to level Restoration, but also slightly helps destruction. The best to do for destruction is to buy a horse for 1000 from anywhere and take it to a place away from guards or anyone who can report a crime, turn up to master difficulty and cast a weak low mana using destruction spell on it.

that is all :)

Niflheimr

What about summoning a creature and then attacking it with destruction spells? I found that effective, but kinda slow. Tho it levels up both Conjuration and Destruction

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
I was using some spell that sucks life from you to make mana and using close wounds. Its pretty equal distribution.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
ya sweet that's it. Never been a straight magic user at all. Game is overwhelming sometimes. I have to work my way up to being comfortable with the spells though.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
What about summoning a creature and then attacking it with destruction spells? I found that effective, but kinda slow. Tho it levels up both Conjuration and Destruction
Reanimating corpses and then attacking it(regardless of any method) levels up Conjuration a lot faster. You can actually level Restoration and Alteration as well with the method you mentioned. It will work like this:

• Reanimate corpse
  • Attack with Destruction spell
  • Cast any Flesh spell once you see the red marker that indicates your zombie is an enemy
  • heal yourself if you have lost any amount of damage

Granted that Restoration will slow down the most as far as power-leveling goes using this method, but it's still a somewhat fast way to level 4 schools of magic all at once.

Razer

I leveled my conjuration to hundred, pretty easily actually. I summon an atronach, then use some destruction spell on it to make it against me. Then i summon another one which makes the hostile one disappear, then destruction on the new one, again summoning.....Leveled up fast but, you need loads of magica for this...

Professor Skalvar

I leveled my conjuration to hundred, pretty easily actually. I summon an atronach, then use some destruction spell on it to make it against me. Then i summon another one which makes the hostile one disappear, then destruction on the new one, again summoning.....Leveled up fast but, you need loads of magica for this...

I'm not sure if you took the time to read each response, but it's been mentioned twice already.

Reanimating corpses and then attacking it(regardless of any method) levels up Conjuration a lot faster.

Granted the method I described is not "summoning an atronach", the same basic principle applies because anything you conjure up and/or summon is technically your slave and it will attack you if you provoke it enough.

What about summoning a creature and then attacking it with destruction spells?

Khimaros

The fastest way to increase conjuration by far is to put Bound Sword in both hands, find an enemy that doesn't do much damage and just keep casting Bound Sword then sheathing over and over again. I went from level 50ish to 90 in around 20 minutes. It's ridiculously fast.

Helps if you have decent magic regen items, I used master robes and my helmet was enchanted with about 20% magic regen

Professor Skalvar

Another tip of advice for Mage power-leveling:

Take the Mage Stone, get married, and sleep with your spouse. That should mean that you are able to learn schools of Magic 35% faster for 8 hours.

Anthony Smash

SMASHTACTICS (DUBBAGE/THRESHOLD DJ CREW)
I found a great way to level up Alteration: go to any mine with lots of iron or silver, then use transmute to change the iron to silver then gold or just the silver to gold, this is easiest if you have enchanted items which either boost magika regen or alteration. I leveled up to 100 in about 2 or 3 hours just wandering around, transmuting! cheers! ~ Smash

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts