Far cry 3 open world engine and skills and weapons upgrades.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
I would like to announce , that I am taking a break from playing skyrim for a while..

And now I have gotten involved more with Far cry 3 game, and I like it.

The customization of weapons and your upgrades is unbelievable , due to it's high ability to get perks and skills set up.

So , you have guns and find yourself trapped in an open world in a 3rd world countrey where civil war, torture and mutilations are apparent by the scum bag pirates. But you get to free innocent people from the most evil villan ever, named vaas.

He has taken you as hostage and you escape his grasp, and you find yourself seeking revenge for all your freinds. And in the end you gain revenge and find all your freinds, and when you first start the game, you seem a bit scared at first until you become a high ranged guerilla assassin fighter in the jungle.

So , take an enemy down and slaughter them dogs and free the lands once and for all!!!!!I love this game, anybody else have it??

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts