• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lucid-dreaming

it's been a while since i've got the time to do some digital art works. school has been eating away my free time but for the first time in a long while, I had nothing much to do so yesterday i decided to make some.

29zk3t.jpg

this is an old piece of my werewolf thief and meeko. i have so many short lived pcs that i forgot who this one is XD

jtnfvd.jpg

this one's recently made, Dee dee, my bby girl.

aand i have another one coming. hope you gys like it :3
--------------
UPDATE:
i might not be able to do everyones request , but i'd be glad to get some interesting character ideas from you :3 so just post away.
35jzguq.jpg

Finished this one during my break. I plan on starting a fresh playthrough with a geeky booksmart Altmer paladin, and I think I’ll name her Gretchen.

5f3joi.png

Argonian in dragonscale. I need more practice on beast races XP

Last edited:

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
These are awesome! I love this kind of artwork! (Not that I don't like others, I can't pick and choose after all! ;) )

Hopefully we can see some more! *hint hint* ;)

Dabiene Caristiana

That would awesome :)

I suppose you don't do requests, do you? or just for fun? Either way I'd like some more :p I love art!

Dabiene Caristiana

I might suggest something the future. Who know. Anyway, have fun drawing/painting! :D

lucid-dreaming

^Oh no, i just like the way it sounds :D

Deeeeeeedeeeeeeeeeeee

Deedeedeedeedeedeedeedee.

I will try and do your requests, also i suck at drawing landscapes, just so you guys know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dabiene Caristiana

^Oh no, i just like the way it sounds :D

Deeeeeeedeeeeeeeeeeee

Deedeedeedeedeedeedeedee.

I will try and do your requests, also i suck at drawing landscapes, just so you guys know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries :) you seem to like profile drawing which I'm into as far as character drawing is concerned. I'll think of what I'd like in the mean time :)

Dabiene Caristiana

good job on the wip argonian so far. :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I like the Nord with the dog :)

BRGx

You have some pretty amazing work, I would love to see more of it. My favorite one is the first one, I love the emotion coming from it. Keep up the good work!

Latest posts