1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Famous TES Quotes

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Ebony Knight, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Twiffle

Twiffle Well-Known Member

ive just joined the Dark Brotherhood for the first time, , and im crying of laughing at what Arnbjorn says , ,
    '' I am not adorable, it was not funny, and he wasn’t a Merchant. He was a Khajiit monk, and master of the whispering fang style. But now he’s dead, and I have a new loincloth''

where oh where can i learn the ''whispering fang'' i bet its awsome, , lolo

and from the blacksmith lady in whiterun:

"I help my father out in more way then people know" the mind boggles at that relationship, , , ,
  2. Lordmacifer

Lordmacifer New Member

Dont hand me a mug of sheeps piss and call it coldovian ale
  3. MOROKEI

MOROKEI New Member

Mine is definitely this one from Paarthurnax: "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" Seriously, that dragon's wisdom can astound me at times.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wildroses

Wildroses Well-Known Member

How has: "Dah-ling. I've been waiting for you to return. To consummate our love!" not been mentioned yet?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    CaptainPollux likes this.
  5. HEFFAY

HEFFAY Member

"DIE FETCHER!"

Die Fetcher...is a good one, bringing back Morrowind... I was going to used that one, but I guess I'll go with "You N'wah" or "Seen any elves?"
  6. heatherelectra

heatherelectra Premium Member

When the Jarl of Dawnstar gives you a quest to kill a giant, he says "Good luck with the giant... don't get stepped on!"
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Twiffle

Twiffle Well-Known Member

"I'm not a man, I'm a weapon in human form. Just unsheathe me, and point me at the enemy." (Hrongar)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Stereofanic

Stereofanic Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind

"Generals and kings have knelt at my command"

"Find him and close shut the jaws, of Oblivion"

"This is the 27th of last seed, the year of Akatosh 433, these are the closing days of the 3rd era, and the final hours, of my life"

"You sleep rather soundly for a murderer, which is good for you will need a clear conscience for what i am about to propose"

"CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!"

"I can see it, mainly in your eyes, I may take those from you when were done"

"Syl, how dare you interrupt me, only i interrupt me, like just then"

"Ive been waiting for you, or someone like you, or someone other than you for sometime now"
  9. Svarnor

Svarnor Shadowcloak of Nocturnal

Brelnya Maron, a dunmer apprentice at Winterhold. If she is asked if she's scared to be at Saarthal, she'll respond:
    "Why? Because it's old and full of dead things? Clearly you've never spent any time in Morrowind."
    • Like Like x 1
    Soloquendi likes this.
  10. Medea

Medea The Shadow Queen

The Whiterun guard to Jarl Balgruuf about the first dragon you end up fighting in the game:

"It was fawst, fawster than anything I've ever seen."
  11. PrisonerLizzie

PrisonerLizzie Well-Known Member

After completing the main quest and going to Windhelm I passed a guard who promptly scolded me:

You released a captured dragon? BY THE GODS WOMAN! WHY?!
  12. ChildoftheSky

ChildoftheSky Member

It's difficult and sometimes tedious, but a well made arrow strikes forth like the fury of a god.
  13. Shyrith

Shyrith Ebonhawk

After casting a calm spell, crouch down to backstab, but let the person see you first. Then get behind them.

"I hope you're not going to pick my pocke- " *slits throat* Nope. I wasn't going to. Don't worry.
  14. kyleekay

kyleekay Ray of Sunshine (JockNerd)

"Nords' armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq the Liar.

You and me both, buddy. :p
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ChildoftheSky likes this.
  15. Tryst

Tryst New Member

Gotta love the comments from the others at the mages college even after you become the head of the college.

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    kyleekay likes this.
  16. Moris

Moris ...

I love the way, after hearing of the demise of his colleagues in Nchuand-Zel, Calcelmo states almost gleefully, "Unfortunately, sometimes the stones of scholarship are built on the foundation of death."
  17. Psiberzerker

Psiberzerker Author

"There's a trick to it. The trick is, don't bleed to death. And there's a lever." ~Melka
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Annageckos and kyleekay like this.
  18. QuadRaptor

QuadRaptor New Member

"Pssst, I know who you are... Hail Sithis" - Skyrim Guard after joining the Dark Brotherhood
  19. Suleku

Suleku The Grey Knight

o_O I wouldn't be playing you NOOO FEE!!! Over my dead body you Silly Orc D:

20. Wishmaker1234

Wishmaker1234 Speaker to the Dazed

Is this really the tale you thought would cheer me?" asked Hallgerd incredulously. "I've heard the King of Worms told more inspirational stories." "Wait," smiled Xiomara. "I'm not finished yet."-Vernaccus and Boulor