• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
"Death is overrated" when some enemies are about to die... I liked that, and the fact that it doesn't come up very often.

In fact NPC lines during combat or other action scenes make for some great fun in the game.

"That takes care of that" as they all sheathe their weapons immediately and simultaneously and start walking away as soon as the last enemy is down.

Greybeards and Paathurnax for serious lines.

Also, Signus Septimus (?) mad mage dude had some really interesting mad lines...

SPOILER:

I love the bit in the Elder Scroll vision where the mage guy says "And that is why I brought the Elder Scroll" and he pulls it out of his robe... After he is challenged by the warrior there he says " I never agreed" . That dude was cool.

Sauron1324

Dragon Priest Hevnoraak
"I am Sahloknir! Hear my voice and despair!" -Sahloknir

"As for myself, you've proven your mastery twice over." -Odahviing

"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax

"You do not even know our tongue, do you? Such arrogance, to dare take for yourself the name of Dovah!" -Alduin

And that's my favorite quotes :p

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Also, Signus Septimus (?) mad mage dude had some really interesting mad lines...

Player: "You have an Elder Scroll? Where is it?"
Septimus: "Here. Well, here as on this plane. Mundus. Tamriel. It's all nearby, cosmologically speaking."

Everything for sale, my friend. everything! If i had a sister, i'd sell her in a second!
'Belethor at Whiterun'

Some guard quotes:
-''Iron sword,huh? What are you killing, butterflies?''

-''What do you aim to do with that hammer,friend? Knock down a house?''(when holding Volendrung)

-Hail,summoner,Conjure me up a warm bed, would you?

Some of Ciceros lines:
-''Now wait a minute Listener, Even Cicero has his limits! Not many,mind you... but i do have them!'' (when asked to use an owned bed)

-''What do you expect to find? My juggling balls? He he'' (If he caught you pickpockting him)

- ''Oh! Oh! Maybe Ciciero will go to Jorrvasker and dance for the Companions! They'll... Um... On second thought... maybe not'' (In Whiterun)

Lucian Lachance in Skyrim:
-A poison stew eh? I was always partial to apples, myself.''

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Silence! There is only one quote worthy of posting here

"What is better, to be born good? Or to overcome your evil Nature through great effort"
Paarthurnax

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
"Kren Sensai" Draugr
That big ass speech by Ulfric when you enter POK
"I'm a Blacksmith! Any half-wit can see that!"
"Girls, Boys, Dogs Elders. There's nobody I won't fu'k...I mean fight"

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
"Death is highly overrated!" in a high pitched, slightly british accent, from a Forsworn Forager.

"I have slain seventy legions seventy times over! I smell your fear, mortal!" in a dragon voice from a Frost Dragon. Do you think he has?

"Skyrim belongs to the Nords!" from a Forsworn, rofl'd.

And last but not least...

"Wait, I know you..." after I just accidentally killed Heimskr when aiming for Nazeem. Poor Heimskr. I resurrected him with the console.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I found something amusing when I first did the Mages College quest line where you go and collect the staff off that dragon priest guy in the maze and I was there with that female Mage from the college as a follower and I'm like "Well least I'm not facing this alone" and I turn to my side expecting to see my faithful follower who'd defend me and stand with me... but alas she was in a corner cowered down "We cannot win this" Thanks for that boast of confidence in me.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
"You have quite a bounce to your chest!"

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.

Komvod

Anyone Need a Medic?
"Be on your guard at all times. Avoid sleep if you can... Sleep is for the weak." -Isran

DanielleLorea

in trance
"The only reason you could disagree, is because you are losing so badly you cannot see it" - J'Zargo
"YOU'RE NAKED!"
"It's a fine day with you around" it sounds so nice.

Pretty much anything a Khajiit says because they sound awesome.

The Nonchalant Thief

Bunny shall die!
"...with three beers down, the Orc did frown, and bid the Elf goodbye... ...For none could know, 'twas not for show, and someone had to die." -Mercenaries/bandits mumble this as you sneak around them.

ReaperHemingway

Curved. Swords.

and from Oblivion, a conversation with a weird Dunmer alchemist:
"By the way...do you happen to know what the fine is in Cyrodiil for necrophilia?"
"Is it your first offence?"
"Let's assume no."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts