• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
Thought I'd start a thread for people to include great quotes they have heard/read/seen in The Elder Scrolls. Reading a book right now A Dream of Sovngarde where the nordic warrior Skardan Free-Winter retells a dream he had the night before the siege of the Imperial City at the end of the great war.

"Remember this always, son of the north - a Nord is judged not by the manner in which he lived, but the manner in which he died." -Ysgramor

J747L

"I used to be an adventurer like you, till I took an arrow to the knee."

I heard this in-game, maybe twice. Right now, users are competing for top comment in youtube using "(Insert your pet peeve), till I took an arrow to the knee."

Most popular today are in the lines of "My Dragons used to fly forward, till I took an arrow to the knee."

Nameless1

"...Tha wagon wheel, agh DAMNDEST WAGON WHEEEL!" or somethin like that ahaa

Khazrihl

I'm surprised I haven't seen any "Ta! Come see me again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!"

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
*Whistles loudly* "Is that Dragon Armor!? I sure wish I could have my own set"

"Is that the best you can do" - Then I chop off his head with my axe.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Forgot the exact words but it made me look at Jarl Balgruuf as if he was Beowulf.

"Go! Take my axe to Ulfric. A true Nord will understand."

Khazrihl

"Is that the best you can do" - Then I chop off his head with my axe.

This^ I've had this happen as well.

Lol I just thought about it... what did they say in Oblivion? "You move like a pregnant cow!" or something like that. XD

Onyx

I have two

"Don't worry M'lord, I am the very soul of Caution" - Irileth, Housecarl to Jarl Balgruff

Guard says to me (this is from memory so might not be exact match word for word) "You favor 1 handed weapons as well? Much better than unwieldy 2 handers I think"....Note the Guard was equipped with a massive 2H sword....

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
"I was transporting my dear sweet mother. Well not her, her corpse, she's quite dead."

Makes me LOL everytime.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts