• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Amaketh

I'm living in lakeview manor with Vilkas and my two children. I brought back a stray dog which was kept as a pet until it died trying to protect the cow and chickens from a giant (unsuccessfully a mass death thing) When i went back after one in game day Samuel asked to keep a skeever which i said yes to but what i really want is a fox or rabbit. I've gone back every in game day for nearly 3 months waiting for Runa to bring back a pet but she hasn't.

Can she find a pet while the skeever is alive??

aussiegirlz

I am pretty sure you can only have one pet at a time. I wish my daughter had brought home a rabbit - the asthmatic fox is driving me crazy.

ShadowPhenoixMaster

Killing You, Soul Trapping Him, And Feeding On Her
I'm living in lakeview manor with Vilkas and my two children. I brought back a stray dog which was kept as a pet until it died trying to protect the cow and chickens from a giant (unsuccessfully a mass death thing) When i went back after one in game day Samuel asked to keep a skeever which i said yes to but what i really want is a fox or rabbit. I've gone back every in game day for nearly 3 months waiting for Runa to bring back a pet but she hasn't.

Can she find a pet while the skeever is alive??
Haha Wow.... Hope You Were Joking About The Three Months, "Family Pet" One Pet Unless Its Asked By a children And Even thats glitchy, it dies As soon as it gets hit, Well They got like 2 health Compaired to me so idk about you , but there only alive until you can get it killed or it gets killed dog has like 10 health smaller animals below and you can keep a wolf but you need to have the dawnguard dlc for ps3 Because they only added it for ps3 like alot of others to the dlc for the long wait. Yes Kil the skeever and wait lol

Amaketh

Thanks will do although i quite liked the skeever lol. And yes i did wait 3 in game months going back everyday trying to get a pet. Is the fox really annoying then?

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
how do you even get a pet, I live in windhelm? or does it have to be on og the hearthfire houses?

Amaketh

they wanted my dog when i was in solitude so i think you can... i cant be sure though. Every in game day when you go back your child will run up and ask for money or to give you something etc. Sometimes if you are lucky enough they will have found a pet. Either that or bring a dog back. They usually ask if it can be kept and you can still take it on quest with you.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
how do you get a dog then? can I still fetch barbas? that dog is badass!

Amaketh

I don't think you can have him because he is a quest dog. You can buy Vigilance in markarth stables for 500. They look the same just he's not invincible...

Dust651

Wizard
It would be cool if children accepted steadfast dwarven sphere (from dragonborn DLC) as a pet. I tried to bring it home but children just ignored it.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
you should be able to get death hound pets because you can get huskys.

CottonCandyDeath

High Elf--Imperial--SweetRoll Thief
My daughter Sophie brought home a fox. It was so cute i had to say yes. I didnt realize they would bring home skeevers! im glad i didnt see one of those, i would have had to tell her no!

RyuLevone

Are pets area specific? I would assume you can't get a frostbite spider at the Lakeview house. Or the cities come to think of it.

Wildroses

I've heard the girls bring home the 'cute' pets like bunnies and foxes, while the boys bring home the mudcrabs and frostbite spiders.

I don't think Lucia is interested in getting a pet, even though I tried. Sofie eventually got a fox that wheezes non-stop, so I went and fetched Meeko for Lucia as I'd heard you are only allowed one wild pet and one dog. The instant I walked in the door Sofie launched herself at me and begged for him, so I re-loaded and raced upstairs to avoid her and talk to Lucia. But Lucia was all: "Hi Mama. I'm playing with my doll right now, but if you want to talk to me I'll happily accept any gift in your inventory." And once I'd finished Sofie the stalker was waiting, and begged for the dog again, so I gave up and let her have it. Now Sofie has two pets and Lucia has none, but neither seem to care.

RyuLevone

I have no idea what my children's names are, but the girl adopted a bunny not too long after I adopted her and my boy never found anything. I just brought home a husky the other day and he was the one to ask for it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts