Spoiler Family Heirloom Help (Faldar's Tooth edition)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hygelac7

Can anyone help me find the steel dagger in Faldar's Tooth? I know the Family Heirloom quest is a radiant quest. I have cleared the dungeon below and seemingly opened every door and chest. I'm stuck.

Hygelac7

Can anyone help me find the steel dagger in Faldar's Tooth? I know the Family Heirloom quest is a radiant quest. I have cleared the dungeon below and seemingly opened every door and chest. I'm stuck.

Never mind. I just found it. Thanks anyway.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
If you want to post where you found it, we can put the spoiler tag up so other people can use the info.

Hygelac7

If you want to post where you found it, we can put the spoiler tag up so other people can use the info.
Cool. Above the ground entrance there is an inner wall walkway. On that walkway there is an entrance to the tower. I think there are two doors. Inside one of them is a set of stairs (circular I think). Fight a couple melees and at the top of the tower there is some furniture and a chest. I found the dagger in the chest.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Cool. Above the ground entrance there is an inner wall walkway. On that walkway there is an entrance to the tower. I think there are two doors. Inside one of them is a set of stairs (circular I think). Fight a couple melees and at the top of the tower there is some furniture and a chest. I found the dagger in the chest.

Thanks! Added the Spoiler tag.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts