• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Athilea

I haven't tried this mod yet, but I really want to. Have any of you tried it yet? If you have, what do you think of it? I think it looks interesting, and I know the person that made it put a lot of work into it. I would love to hear what everyones opinion on it is?

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Although I haven't finished it yet, this is a brilliant mod. It's the first DLC-sized mod I have tried and so far I love it. New place, new NPC's and villages, and the quest is pretty good to. I highly recommend it. It's a little more slowed paced, but then I don't think I have really got to the action yet.
One thing though. You are going to be stuck in the new place for quite a while until you get to the harbour which allows you to fast travel back and forth from Skyrim to Falskaar. After that you can come and go as you please.

I also recommend "Helgen Reborn" if you like full bodied mods. It adds so much more to the vanilla game. It was actually way more fun to do and I completed it in full. It adds new NPC's and a lot of new places to Skyrim. Not to mention a mind blowing reward at the end. Plus you get to see Helgen rebuilt. Which I thought was always lacking in the vanilla game.

Athilea

I have grabbed Helgen Reborn. i always thought it was weird that the city would never be rebuilt. I haven't completed it yet. I think I'll wait on Falskaar until I finish the main quest in Skyrim. Thank you for letting me know how it is, though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts