Fallout 4 Has The Biggest Script Of Any Bethesda Game Ever Made

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Peter Paltridge

Administrator
Bethesda announced on their Twitter account today that they'd recently completed recording the voice tracks for Fallout 4. Not only is the amount of dialogue in the game immense, but according to them, it's of a larger size than both Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Combined.

Just how much is that, exactly? 111,000 lines of dialogue, all of it audio. It was so much that the recording process took several years. Of course, Fallout 4 has several features that would require a larger amount of dialogue to be realized. The character you control will speak, and since you can pick their gender, lines had to be recorded with both a male and a female voice. There's also the fact that the robot assistant you get near the beginning of the game can call you by any name you enter down, including some vulgar choices.

You'll hear everything the game has to say when Fallout 4 launches on November 10 for PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One.
View the Post on the Blog

hershangames

Bethesda ha put a lot of effort in Fallout 4. It can be noticed just by seeing that they started designing it right after Fallout 3(which launched in 2008). It also adds toooooons of new features, way better graphics and more complex animations(including complex expressions and general moves, which is something I've always felt was lacking).

In general, this seems to be their best game so far.

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
Bethesda ha put a lot of effort in Fallout 4. It can be noticed just by seeing that they started designing it right after Fallout 3(which launched in 2008). It also adds toooooons of new features, way better graphics and more complex animations(including complex expressions and general moves, which is something I've always felt was lacking).

In general, this seems to be their best game so far.

I agree, hershan, though I remain skeptical as to whether or not it's the BEST game they've made. I'll have to experience it for myself.

hershangames

Well, of course, those are just gameplay features. It still has to top Oblivion in its main story abd Fallout: New Vegas in its minor questlines, as well as Skyrim in its landscape and cities.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Can't wait...

(Really, I can... just wanted to change the unacceptable message count in this sub-forum)

:)