F*** the argonians, love for the imperials

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Quite like Argonians. Imperials are probably the most vanilla and boring race in skyrim. Even nords have their pride.

I like the argonians, although they lack quite a bit of representation in skyrim, but at least they are better than the imperials and all their damn rule (if I want something that someone else has, why the hell shouldn't I be able to kill him for it? exactly.)

D0MIN0

I'd have to agree with most here; I've never played an Imperial as they seem too generic for me. Argonians however I love. The water breathing is so fun in the beginning; I always swim everywhere searching the bottom of lakes and rivers hoping to find something cool. And as of now..no, I haven't :sadface:

PelagiusIV

The argonians are decent, but I'm currently playing as a Imperial and I love it. Mainly for my RP style though. But my favorite has to be either the Dunmer or Breton. Wood Elf is the only race I haven't played as yet.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts