Eyes of the Falmer (spoiler?)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kit

When you obtain the right and left eyes of the falmer at the end of the thieves guild quests you get to take them to delvin for a reward. However, for me hes only taking the left eye and wont update his speech to take the right. Working as intended? Does anyone else have this problem?

TK Singleton

i dont know why, but the left eye is the only one that is quest related, the right eye isnt quest related, you can do what you want with it, store it, drop it, sell it, what ever. so this is probably why it wont come up in the speech options for you

hope you find this helpful

zeromedic69

Poss. Spoiler... after i obtained the right & left eye of falmer @ the end of the quest i tried to sell them off to delvin at the thieves guild however there is no dialog option to sell either eye. Ive read the other posts about only being able to sell the left eye i however am unable to vend off any of them...known glitch? Or am i trying to sell it to the wrong person..delvin.

Adam Pucciarelli

I also have both eye's in my inventory and no dialogue option to give either to Delvin. Have completed the entire thieves guild story line (SPOILER* Became Guild Master). Not sure what to do with the eyes. Hope someone can help :)

Nicole0712

I didn't have this problem, but i do know that The Left Eye Of The Falmer is the only quest item, with the right you can do whatever, seeing as its worth 1576k in my game i will most likely sell it.

Sean

lost somewhere
When you obtain the right and left eyes of the falmer at the end of the thieves guild quests you get to take them to delvin for a reward. However, for me hes only taking the left eye and wont update his speech to take the right. Working as intended? Does anyone else have this problem?
You keep the right, give him the left (UESP)

Also, there is a bug, if you have Skyrim on PC (regardless what you typically play it on), you can fix it by using the setstage command at the appropriate stage

Gold is easy to get in Skyrim, so I just keep unique items (I did turn in all the Larceny objects).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts