1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

PC Eyes disappearing bug

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by wangwong, Dec 12, 2011.

1. wangwong

wangwong New Member

So I have this new problem. I'm not sure what caused it, I've been using some of aesthetic mods (iwash, lips, blocky faces, wrinkles) as well as nonplayable armor (which I dont even really use, its just an activated plugin)

For some reason, my characters eyes keep disappearing. If I open the race menu in the console it fixes the issue but only temporarily. After a little while of playing and zoning in and out of places it comes back again and my characters eyes are gone.

Anyone else have this issue or know what might be causing it? I know it's just an aesthetic issue but I like seeing my character and it's incredibly irritating to have to do showracemenu and re-do some of the makeup options on my character just so she doesnt look like shes from a nightmare on elm street movie.

Any help is appreciated
  2. Touchstone

Touchstone Active Member

I have this issue also, but none of the mods you are using. So, at least, it's not due to that. The problem eventually goes away after re-loading the game for me.
  3. wangwong

wangwong New Member

Here are screenshots of the issue

Normal: [​IMG]

No eyes: [​IMG]
  4. psyk0

psyk0 No soul gem large enough.

ZALGO... HE COMES...

Sorry, I don't actually have any advice to offer - it's just a funny picture. :)

At a guess I'd say it's maybe something to do with textures on your graphics card. Are your drivers updated?
  5. DEPECH

DEPECH New Member

6. Dagmar

Dagmar Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim