PC Eyes disappearing bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wangwong

So I have this new problem. I'm not sure what caused it, I've been using some of aesthetic mods (iwash, lips, blocky faces, wrinkles) as well as nonplayable armor (which I dont even really use, its just an activated plugin)

For some reason, my characters eyes keep disappearing. If I open the race menu in the console it fixes the issue but only temporarily. After a little while of playing and zoning in and out of places it comes back again and my characters eyes are gone.

Anyone else have this issue or know what might be causing it? I know it's just an aesthetic issue but I like seeing my character and it's incredibly irritating to have to do showracemenu and re-do some of the makeup options on my character just so she doesnt look like shes from a nightmare on elm street movie.

Any help is appreciated

Touchstone

I have this issue also, but none of the mods you are using. So, at least, it's not due to that. The problem eventually goes away after re-loading the game for me.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
ZALGO... HE COMES...

Sorry, I don't actually have any advice to offer - it's just a funny picture. :)

At a guess I'd say it's maybe something to do with textures on your graphics card. Are your drivers updated?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts