[Exploit] - Leveling Illusion to 100, Made Simple!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reladin

Illusion <100>

Hey guys, the title says it all. I'm going to tell you the easiest and fastest way as of yet to level Illusion to 100 in a very simple, mind numbing way!

When you first start the game (post Helgen) you have probably made up your mind on what type of character your going to be. Illusion is a great set of skills to invest perks in as the benefits are not only sometimes hilarious but can save you in a tight bind! Regardless of whether or not you are going to be a warrior/monk/mage/archer/thief/etc... the Illusion tree can be a strong tool in your arsenal, and there's a fast way to make that number climb to the top, but there are a couple things you must do first before you can start!

Prerequisites:

1. You will need at least 126 Magicka to cast this spell. This can be achieved through 2 different routes. You can either A. Use three of your level ups to go straight into Magicka, or B.If you spent your points on health or stamina, and dont want to wait to level up, buy a Novice Hood (+30 Magicka) and simply wear that while you boost your Illusion level up. Of course if your going to be spending time getting Illusion up, chances are you going to be using Magicka for other spells so this likely wont be an issue.

2. Spell Tome: Muffle. When you leave Riverwood and head towards Whiterun you will eventually be able to talk to the Mage inside of Dragonsreach by the name of Farengar. He sells Tomes (located under the books section) and will have the spell Muffle at a reasonable cost, 200-350 monies.

Once you have enough gold to buy the tome, and enough Magicka to cast the spell atleast one time you are ready to level all the way to 100!

In order to do this as fast as possible you are going to utilize the wait system. If you only have 130 Magicka, chances are you have 0 + Magicka Regeneration gear, meaning sitting around waiting for all that Magicka to come back is a waste of time. Place the Muffle spell in either hand and cast it. As soon as you cast it, activate the wait menu (Select/Back for Consoles) and wait one hour. After waiting your Magicka bar will be refilled and you can cast another spell. Rinse and repeat this process.

TIP: You can either wait till the very end to level your character up and decided what you want to spend your level ups on, or if your going caster class, go ahead and raise your Magicka as often as you level up. Eventually you will be able to cast multiple muffles on one cast bar of Magicka.

** Muffle is an Apprentice level spell. The sooner you can buy the perk in the Illusion tree to cut the cost of Apprentice spells by 50%, DO IT! **

Moray

very nice! i seen a guide on youtube, but it wasn't this in-depth, well done.

although its not really and exploit, its just a high xp spell, which is awesome. i intend to get 100 Illusion asap, but at my level, my low combat stats are starting to show.

Reladin

Yeah, I actually haven't used this to get to 100 yet as the character I'm doing it on has a low overall level, and I don't want to unbalance him where I'm getting slaughter right outside of Whiterun! I used my Conjuration technique to get to 50 as my character uses bound weapons primarily and that still pushed me from level 5 to level 13!

Moray

I've managed to make some legendary daedric weapons and armour(im yet to use this armour against dragons because im always taking stuff to vendors so im in Fort-weight gear), but at level 46, on Adept, Anceint dragons just go OM NOM and kill me if im not careful,

Doc Holiday

thanks im usin this tip right now i also took your advice with conjuration, alteration i jus used detect life in the most crowded places i could find.

Harperlarp

Illusion <100>

Hey guys, the title says it all. I'm going to tell you the easiest and fastest way as of yet to level Illusion to 100 in a very simple, mind numbing way!

When you first start the game (post Helgen) you have probably made up your mind on what type of character your going to be. Illusion is a great set of skills to invest perks in as the benefits are not only sometimes hilarious but can save you in a tight bind! Regardless of whether or not you are going to be a warrior/monk/mage/archer/thief/etc... the Illusion tree can be a strong tool in your arsenal, and there's a fast way to make that number climb to the top, but there are a couple things you must do first before you can start!

Prerequisites:

1. You will need at least 126 Magicka to cast this spell. This can be achieved through 2 different routes. You can either A. Use three of your level ups to go straight into Magicka, or B.If you spent your points on health or stamina, and dont want to wait to level up, buy a Novice Hood (+30 Magicka) and simply wear that while you boost your Illusion level up. Of course if your going to be spending time getting Illusion up, chances are you going to be using Magicka for other spells so this likely wont be an issue.

2. Spell Tome: Muffle. When you leave Riverwood and head towards Whiterun you will eventually be able to talk to the Mage inside of Dragonsreach by the name of Farengar. He sells Tomes (located under the books section) and will have the spell Muffle at a reasonable cost, 200-350 monies.

Once you have enough gold to buy the tome, and enough Magicka to cast the spell atleast one time you are ready to level all the way to 100!

In order to do this as fast as possible you are going to utilize the wait system. If you only have 130 Magicka, chances are you have 0 + Magicka Regeneration gear, meaning sitting around waiting for all that Magicka to come back is a waste of time. Place the Muffle spell in either hand and cast it. As soon as you cast it, activate the wait menu (Select/Back for Consoles) and wait one hour. After waiting your Magicka bar will be refilled and you can cast another spell. Rinse and repeat this process.

TIP: You can either wait till the very end to level your character up and decided what you want to spend your level ups on, or if your going caster class, go ahead and raise your Magicka as often as you level up. Eventually you will be able to cast multiple muffles on one cast bar of Magicka.

** Muffle is an Apprentice level spell. The sooner you can buy the perk in the Illusion tree to cut the cost of Apprentice spells by 50%, DO IT! **

That is actually the oldest trick in the book. Next you'll be telling us to craft iron daggers to raise smithing, but you know that doesn't work so well anymore right? Do you know about the guys in riften who you can use to raise your speech and pickpocket respectively for no cost and no drawback? All you need it time, and a podcast to listen to, I suggest Hollywood babble-on.

Whenever I am roaming around I keep Muffle in one hand and constantly cast it. I raised my illusion skill by about 30 points yesterday in just a few hours like that

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
That is actually the oldest trick in the book. Next you'll be telling us to craft iron daggers to raise smithing, but you know that doesn't work so well anymore right? Do you know about the guys in riften who you can use to raise your speech and pickpocket respectively for no cost and no drawback? All you need it time, and a podcast to listen to, I suggest Hollywood babble-on.

He posted the guide on NOVEMBER 25th, so, yes it is old. Clicking Reladin's profile revealed to me that he has not logged on since November 25th. Iron daggers did work 6 months ago.

What I did was equip the Robes of Recharging, a fairly early-game set of robes that double your Magicka regeneration rate, and then got my (essential) follower to attack an essential character. I cast Calm on them until my Illusion was at 100.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts