1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

    Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Exotic Herbs and Where to Find Them

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Mirro9@, Aug 18, 2017.

  1. JRMoosePaul

    JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    3
    Reputation:
    41
    "Too late," Hulgar as he begins charging for the stone slab. Shoulder first he slams shoulder first into it. It begins to crack from the years and the strike from Hulgar's blow. It then collapses, revealing Elouen behind it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  2. Mirro9@

    Mirro9@ Micael Reinhart, Legion Auxiliary

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    142
    Likes Received:
    9
    Reputation:
    13
    "Sometimes a hammer is just as effective as a key, thank you Hulgar." Micael steps through the rubble waving off the dust that flew up and looking around. "You ok Eileen?"

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
     
  3. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    Elouen is covering her face, bits of debris falling out of her hair and off her arms, as she lowers her arms and coughs from the cloud of dust. She looks more ghostly from the dust, and grins before realizing her mistake and coughing more "yep! Fine! Totally! Thanks!" She gets out in a quick, strained breath before swatting at the air


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  4. Mirro9@

    Mirro9@ Micael Reinhart, Legion Auxiliary

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    142
    Likes Received:
    9
    Reputation:
    13
    "Have you had a look around? If it was worth hiding well..." Micael pointedly cranes his head looking around.

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
     
  5. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    She snickers and opens her satchel "Just some fun little knickknacks. Theres some Orichulum and gold ingots back there as well!" She indicates her head on the table. She then shakes her head and clicks her tongue. Mainly a booby trap I think to lure you in. I certainly fell for it." She seems both amused and embarassed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  6. JRMoosePaul

    JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    3
    Reputation:
    41
    "Alright," says Hulgar, still dazed from the impact. "Let's get moving. Doesn't seem to be anything else in here."


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Eric_The_Generic: 1 Point Sep 6, 2017
  7. Eric_The_Generic

    Eric_The_Generic Hawquinel, Wood Elf, Level 62

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2017
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    0
    Reputation:
    20
    Footsteps echo in the distance and become increasingly louder until a short Wood-Elf wearing shabby Hide Armor stumbles from around a corner into the room, exhausted and bloody from the cuts on his arms and knees. His expression turns from despair to a startled surprise once he notices the everyone in the room. A gash above his eye drops blood onto his un-tempered iron sword as he looks around at them, fear beginning to flash across his face.
    ¨Who are you people? Why are you here?¨ He takes a step back, as if uncertain whether to run or fight and waits for one of them to say something.
     
  8. Mirro9@

    Mirro9@ Micael Reinhart, Legion Auxiliary

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    142
    Likes Received:
    9
    Reputation:
    13
    "Hulgar, I'm unfamiliar with nord practices. Do you usually bury live elves with your dead." Micael looks on in disbelief but slowly regains his magika of need be.

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
     
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Eric_The_Generic: 1 Point Sep 6, 2017
  9. JRMoosePaul

    JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    3
    Reputation:
    41
    Hulgar scoffs at Micael. "Real Nords only bury their own kin. I don't know what he's doing here." He looks at the Bosmer and calls out to him. "Who are you and what are you doing here? We were here first."


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  10. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    Elouen steps forward, her vivid blue eyes wide. She clasps her hands together, her gauntlets and armor made of a bizarre material that he might recognize as Chitin from Solstheim. She is rather dusty, they probably all are, clouds of dust hear and there and bodies of Draugrs. "Oh? Well hello!" She greets him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Eric_The_Generic: 1 Point Sep 6, 2017
  11. Eric_The_Generic

    Eric_The_Generic Hawquinel, Wood Elf, Level 62

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2017
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    0
    Reputation:
    20
    "...Hello," Hawq replies slowly. His posture relaxes and he stands in a more slack position. He sheaths his bloodied sword and leans back to check the corridor behind him. "I was being chased by some restless draugr way back there. It looked like they were guarding something." He straightens and glances at them, a tired look in his eyes. "Do you want me to show you? I've already disabled most of the traps."
     
  12. JRMoosePaul

    JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    3
    Reputation:
    41
    "We don't even know who you are," Hulgar says, staying in the same spot.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  13. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    "Don't be so rude Hulgar." the Breton woman scolds him like a mother, but seeming to be in her late 20's to early 30's. She then turns to the Wood Elf with a welcoming smile "I'm Elouen, it's nice to meet you." She gestures to Micael "This is Micael" and she gestures to Hulgar "and this is grumpy Hulgar."


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  14. Mirro9@

    Mirro9@ Micael Reinhart, Legion Auxiliary

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    142
    Likes Received:
    9
    Reputation:
    13
    "As much as I would hate to be rude I have to agree with Hulgar on this one Eileen. He just is in this abandoned mine and has taken care of the traps for us, after we killed a small group of draugr getting to him. It could be me but that sounds...suspicious." Micael side steps behind Hulgar hefting his Dwarven Shield and keenly aware he is dressed in regular clothes instead the heavy armor he is desperately wishing for right now.

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
     
  15. Eric_The_Generic

    Eric_The_Generic Hawquinel, Wood Elf, Level 62

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2017
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    0
    Reputation:
    20
    "I understand your skepticism," Hawq assured him. "And maybe I'll tell you later. But right now there's a hoard of draugr a few halls down, and I bet they're searching for me as we speak." He grins. "Introductions can wait, right?"
     
  16. Mirro9@

    Mirro9@ Micael Reinhart, Legion Auxiliary

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    142
    Likes Received:
    9
    Reputation:
    13
    "Well we can't sell this place if it isn't cleared. What do you two think?" Micael steps out from behind Hulgar. "Lets see what you can do stranger."

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
     
  17. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    Elouen doesnt really agree but bites her tongue and simply nods curtly


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  18. JRMoosePaul

    JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    3
    Reputation:
    41
    Hulgar pulls out his axe and prepares for the hoard.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  19. Eric_The_Generic

    Eric_The_Generic Hawquinel, Wood Elf, Level 62

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2017
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    0
    Reputation:
    20
    Hawq's hand swiftly reaches for a flask strapped to his belt, and in one smooth motion, uncorks it and run the mouth along his blade. He turns to the corridor and over his shoulder, says: "Follow me, they are not far from here," and takes off at a brisk pace.
     
    #179 Eric_The_Generic, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  20. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    Elouen hurries after Hawq, her battle axe drawn, and gleaming with an enchantment


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     

Share This Page

  • Like us on Facebook