Exotic Herbs and Where to Find Them

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "I see. So luck, or the divines or whatever you want to call it gifted you with this power. And they expect from this that you will kill the great beast? I agree they are asking much from someone of such humble beginnings. But from a miner to where you are now it looks as if you've already come far."

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sweetroll76

Elouen nods along to Micael's words, visually agreeing with him. "Yes- I know it may sound silly but-" despite her words her eyes brighten hopefully "I want my daughters to have a bright and prosperous future." Her brow then furrows with worry "But as a hero- well- you would have those wanting to steal them from me to use as ransom. Others would wish to manipulate them to get to me. Some would hold them to impossible expectations...." she fades off "Perhaps I'm just full of excuses but I have a tendency to worry." She laughs at herself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    Hulgar sat there eyeing, not looking at either of them. "If the gods give you this blessing there's a reason why. Destiny is an inescapable opponent." He then stood up, looking towards the door. "So when are we going to continue?"

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "Of course, you are right Hulgar. This conversation could continue in a warm inn with a drink and a crackling fire. This seems to be a dead end, although further back I saw an odd door. It may be worth a second look."

Sweetroll76

She flushes, "oh! R-right! Of cour-" she is cut off by a telltale crackling and then WHACK. the crate caves in, Elouen yelping as her body bend, her legs bent, hanging over the remaining wall Of the crate. The rest of her is inside.

After a few moments, she starts laughing.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael sighs and walks over offering his hand, "Come along Dragonborn we have doors to see and mushrooms to collect." He says chuckling to himself.

Sweetroll76

She grins widely at Micael, her vivid blue eyes lighting up at him, and she cheekily grabs his hand, and unwedges herself from the unfortunate victim of her weight. She rights herself and brushes off the remaining wooden chips from her shoulders and arms. "Why not....open the door?" She suggests with a cheeky grin

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    Hulgar, who was standing about 10 feet away, just stood there silently and watch the whole display go down. He snorted and turned back the way they came towards the weird door. "When you two are done playing I'm sure we can clear out this mine."

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael laughs again. "Lets not keep Hulgar waiting! *in a whisper* I hear Nords who don't keep moving freeze in place."

Sweetroll76

At his words, Elouen has to clap a hand over her mouth to prevent herself from busting out laughing, although a very loud snort escapes her mouth. Her eyes are alight with amusement and guilt at (almost) laughing at such a joke. She gives Micael a playful whack on the shoulder with her free hand

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    At this point Hulgar had finished his bottle of mead and took out a dried salmon steak. He took a few bites and then turned toward the door. "If you two aren't coming I'm going on my own." He begins back towards the ruins.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "Alright then let's check out this door. Hulgar I'm fairly certain these ruins and engravings are Nordic, the door looked similar, maybe you know how we might get passed it?" As he talks Micael walks back up the tunnel towards the door in question.

Sweetroll76

Elouen follows them, muttering under her breath "at least they're not dwemer ruins" before intelligently adding "If this mine was abandoned even though there is ore...then there might be draugr in the ruins. Perhaps even a barrow." She inpts

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    Hulgar stops at the ornate carved door Micael mentioned earlier and waits for the others.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael inspect the door and it's surroundings. "And what exactly are draugr?" After a short while searching he finds a carving of a screaming eagle, the mouth hollowed out and large enough for a fist. Micael shoots flames into the hole quickly and smiles over his shoulder, "In case of spiders." Facing the door and under his breath, "I hate spiders." Reaching in Micael feels a small handle. Reaching as far as he can he pulls and the ornate door begins to slide open.

Sweetroll76

"You...." Elouen is clearly stunned that he doesnt know what Draugr are "You...really dont' know anything about Skyrim do you?" She immediately realizes what she said in her awe and shock and flushes in embarrassment "ah! I'm sorry! That was rude. Draugr are undead. They are typically in barrows, and they can be quite dangerous if you dont know which ones are dead and which ones are alive...in a...way." She looks to Hulgar for help

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    Hulgar lead the way, torch in hand. "You always have to be careful. You never know when they'll pop out. Sometimes when I visit my family tomb I'll have to fight my forefathers. Tolbjorn the Fearless was one of my favorites." The door opens up to a tunnel with spaces cut out of the walls with skeletons in them. Dust floats through the air around the candles from the ceiling.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "So like the skeletons in cyradill, the mummies of hammerfell or the....damn I forget what they're called. The cat ones in elswyr. Point is the magic that makes them is rare even if they show up across the continent...right?"

Sweetroll76

"The candles are lit." Elouen comments quietly, her voice low and pensive, interrupting the conversation. She doesn't seem apologetic either, her eyes becoming alert and focused as her hand reaches back to grip the handle of her weapon, but not pulling it out...yet.

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    "Braziers always seem to be lit in these places. Must be the draugr who light them or some kind of spell." Hulgar shines his torch the right side of the corridor, making sure none of the bodies want to kill them when they aren't looking.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts