Exotic Herbs and Where to Find Them

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sweetroll76

Elouen inhales deeply through her nostrils, before she Shouts in draconic tongue, fire existed her mouth like a dragons and burning the remaining wolves alive like they were grass in a drought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    Hulgar, eyes full of surprise, turns to her. "T-that can't be!" He backs into the wall, starring at Elouen.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael's mouth hangs open slightly. "I....do not know what that was."

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    Hulgar gets down of his hands and knees and begins muttering, his face practically touching the ground.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "Do I get an explanation to this? What happened?" Micael's voice gets a little higher and his eyes wide but he keeps the volume of his voice down. "I have studied fire magic for years, and I've never seen anything close to that. I've seen some of the greatest battlemages of the Empire and the wrath of the dominion. And I've never seen that!"

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    "You fool. For she has the Thu'um! The Voice! Kyne's gift to us mere mortals!" For it is the language of the dragons she speaks!" Hulgar paces back and forth, muttering blessings under his breath. He turns to Micael. "She is Dragonborn."

Sweetroll76

Elouen is pretty oblivious when she turns around, a look of surprise and distress when she sees her comrades in a similar state. After sheathing her weapon on her back, she beats her chest with her fist before giving a hearty cough, and puff of smoke exits her mouth and makes her eyes tear up. The smell of burnt hair and flesh fills the cave. Her blue eyes dart between the two nervously, searching for an answer. It is only when Hulgar mutters the word 'Dragonborn' do her eyebrows raise and her eyes widen in recognition.
    "Oh!" She exclaims, clapping her hands together. Once the recognition settles in, her cheeks flush pink, and she seems rather embarrassed. She raises a finger, "ah...well-yes..." she awkwardly begins, the attention making her bashful and nervous. "B-but! P-please! No need for such respect!" This is mainly aimed toward Hulgar, as she waves her hands at him groveling in the dirt. Elouen moves a loose strand out of her face, looking for the proper words. She finally, awkwardly clears her throat "I-I apologize for not telling you" she begins sheepishly "I...tend to be by myself on my travels, and my daughters...already know. I-...tend to forget how big of a deal it is."

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "You...forgot how big of a deal it was...? Where did you learn that kind of magic?" The cinders swirl through the air of the cramped room but it seems nothing had caught fire. In the torch light it seems the room had once been a storage area before the wolves made it their den. Barrels and carts with ore and mining implements litter the ground.

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    Hulgar, feeling superior in this situation, shakes his head. "This kind of magic can't be taught… at least I don't think. She's the Dragonborn. She speaks the tongue of the dragons."

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    The awe finally beginning to wear off Micael begins searching the room for anything of value as they speak finding a couple bits of raw ore but nothing of particular value. "So this is some sort of, family magic? Did a dragon teach her? I'm a little lost, it's not like speaking the imperial language makes you one or gives you more gold." Micael chuckles at his own bad joke a bit as he checks the remaining wolves to see if the pelts can be salvaged.

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    Hulgar shrugs. He then turns to Elouen. "What's the story behind you power?"

Sweetroll76

This whole time, Elouen is very quietly glancing between the two men, glancing away in embarrassment at Micael's words. It really is a big deal isn't it? How foolish of her to forget. Instead of really helping search for supplies, she picks up a pickaxe and starts to fiddle with it nervously. She then forces herself to set it back down on top of a crate before breathing in deeply as Hulgar's question touches the air.

"It's-well-" she chuckles sheepishly, "I was working as a miner when a dragon swooped down and started to-well- attack" she fiddles with her gloves, pausing to allow them to ask any questions.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Seeing most of the pelts are either too burnt or hacked beyond recovery Micael stops and looks to Elouen. "It seems you've come quite a way since mining, yourself." Micael takes a seat on one of the barrels. "Carry on. These mines have been abandoned for a while I'm sure they can wait."

Sweetroll76

Elouen smiles appreciatively at Micael's gesture, her scarred smile a little shy.

She then slowly goes to sit down on a crate, and tentatively brushes off the rubble in her lap before continuing

"Well- I grew up on my own- I have done many odd jobs to afford a room with a warm bed." She quietly adds, her ocean blue eyes then become downcast, the flickering of the torch light casting strange shadows across her face. Her hands are tightly clasped together in her lap

"Even though I have seen the Greybeards of High Hrothgar...and have learned a great deal........ I am not what I would call a hero." She admits quietly, before her eyes lift to Micael and Hulgar, silently pleading them to understand "I cannot be what they want me to be."

Sweetroll76

She chuckles and waves her hand at Hulgar "Believe me when I say I am not calling it a curse! It's just. I am nothing special. At least not in character. I will help people however I can but-...I am just an ordinary woman." She then starts laughing goodnaturedly at herself, her laugh surprisingly soft and musical for such a woman. "I sound like a-....oh what are they called?- it's the main character of the story....the hero." She ponders this with her lips pursed before waving herself off and looking back to them "I sound like I'm from a book I'm sure. But it's hard being a hero..." she opens her palms to them in an open, conversational gesture, shaking her head "I do acts of kindness for people out of the goodness of my heart. I am glad they appreciate it, but when they call me their hero that will save them from Alduin himself...." she fades off, her eyes lowering and her hands folding over her heart "I am not sure I am worthy."

Sweetroll76

"Ah. I'm rambling aren't I?" She adds after a few moments, but smiling in sheepish amusement

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts