1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

    Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Exotic Herbs and Where to Find Them

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Mirro9@, Aug 18, 2017.

  1. Mirro9@

    Mirro9@ Micael Reinhart, Legion Auxiliary

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    142
    Likes Received:
    9
    Reputation:
    13
    This is a continuation of a tavern thread where a nord man a Breton male and Breton female venture in search of fame gold and nirnroots.

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
     
  2. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    Hi


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  3. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    Who should emote.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  4. JRMoosePaul

    JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    3
    Reputation:
    41
  5. Mirro9@

    Mirro9@ Micael Reinhart, Legion Auxiliary

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    142
    Likes Received:
    9
    Reputation:
    13
    OOC: Glad you found it :)

    Micael and Hulgar step outside the tavern temporarily blinded by the sun after the gloom of the tavern.
    "Alright Hulgar lead the way. I can try to make due without armor for now but I will need a shield."
     
  6. JRMoosePaul

    JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    3
    Reputation:
    41
    Hulgar leads him down the market district and up a stair way whilst humming to himself.
    "This is it," Hulgar says, pointing to the cramped workspace of the smith. "I'm going to fetch the horses." Hulgar turns and makes his way to the stables.
     
  7. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    Eoluen follows after them "Oh! Hulgar. I already have my mare right over there, no need to buy me one" she would have mentioned earlier but didnt want to interrupt their conversation. She points toward a speckled mare that she got in Markarth

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  8. Mirro9@

    Mirro9@ Micael Reinhart, Legion Auxiliary

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    142
    Likes Received:
    9
    Reputation:
    13
    Looking through the stock of shields and armor available Micael's eyes fall upon a Dwarven Shield and he...is in love. After much arguing and haggling with the black smith he is finally able to buy the shield for something just under highway robbery and heads towards the stables with his new prize.

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
     
  9. JRMoosePaul

    JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    3
    Reputation:
    41
    Hulgar looks to her and nods. "I have my own horse with me too. Guess that Micael fella wasn't prepared." Hulgar gestures to his bay horse from Windhelm. "I'll got get him a stead." He takes his time to walk to the stables.
     
  10. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    She looks behind her and looks back, "i-I think I will wait for him since he's never been here before. We sort of...left him behind." She points out sheepishly


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  11. Mirro9@

    Mirro9@ Micael Reinhart, Legion Auxiliary

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    142
    Likes Received:
    9
    Reputation:
    13
    Micael walks up a few minutes later his shield slung across his back. "I hope I didn't keep you two too long. Eileen, how far of a ride is it to this cave you spoke of? Have you been there before?"
    Looking at the horses in the stables over Hulgars shoulder for a minute he comes to a chestnut colored mare.
    "Now that is a handsome horse there. Do you see the stable master nearby?"
     
  12. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    "Oh! I just..know it's south." She replies quietly, rubbing her arm sheepishly "In an abandoned mine."


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  13. JRMoosePaul

    JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    3
    Reputation:
    41
    Hulgar turns to Micael. "He's over by the farm house. Tell him Hulgar sent you and he'll give you a good price. This beauty is mine though. They're selling the cream colored ones over there." He points to the Palomino horse behind him.
     
  14. Mirro9@

    Mirro9@ Micael Reinhart, Legion Auxiliary

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    142
    Likes Received:
    9
    Reputation:
    13
    Micael sighs an shakes his head. "Congratulations on that beauty. Though I suppose this one will do just fine." As he walks off to the farm house he calls back over his shoulder. "Hulgar how well do you know this region? Maybe you two can go over the map and list some likely spots for this cave while I finish getting my horse."
     
  15. JRMoosePaul

    JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    3
    Reputation:
    41
    Hulgar chuckles to himself. "I know the entire province like that back of my hand. Haafingar is just a small portion." He then turns to Eoluen. "Where exactly did you say we we going?"
     
  16. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    "Uh... an abandoned mine...south of here" she says, unfurling her own map and squinting at it before looking to him "would you...have anything marked as such?"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  17. JRMoosePaul

    JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    3
    Reputation:
    41
    "Let me check." Hulgar pulls out a wide scroll with many different dots on it. He studies it for a moment and turns back to her. "The only mines that are south of here are in the Reach. There may be something there but very dangerous." He went back to looking over his map again.
     
  18. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    "Well...perhaps its not on the map then..." she ponders thoughtfully, tapping her chin


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  19. JRMoosePaul

    JRMoosePaul Stormcloak Warrior

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    99
    Likes Received:
    3
    Reputation:
    41
    "Do you at least know what hold it's in?"
     
  20. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    4
    Reputation:
    43
    "Definitely the one we are in now..."


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     

Share This Page

  • Like us on Facebook