• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Reaper24

A master conjurer finds a magical sword ( the ebony blade). He loves the power and slowly gets corrupted by the sword. So he starts to lust for power and then learns of the Daedric artifacts. Knowing of how powerful he could become. He then seeks them out and finds the Star Of Azura, The Ebony Mail, and Mehrunes' Razor. Word quickly reaches to the other holds of what this man is doing. A group is then formed to stop this man before any harm can be be done to Skyrim....or worse all of Tamriel. The type of characters I will need for the story to work is mages, warriors, thieves, and necromancers. Also I only have two rules, No overpowered characters, and don't join if you cant be committed. Also this Is my first time making a rp game so this may not be perfect.

DraconicPsycho

Dragonman
    can i be in? ill be a warrior. heres my profile:
    Name: Reez Dawl
    Race: Argonian
    Class: Warrior/ Templar

Appearance: Average height for an Argonian. Dark blue scales and 4 horns protruding from the back of his head. He has deep blue eyes. He has Argonian scout armor which he dyed Purple and dark blue to blend in with the darkness.

Biography: Was born in Shadowfen, but his parents moved to skyrim when he was 8 because a wamasu destroyed their house. He grew up in Windhelm where Him and his parents were dockworkers, until one night where he escaped and traveled with a khajiit caravan until a mammoth showed up and killed everyone except for Reez. He moved to riften where he joined the thieves guild.
    Weapons: Dual wield Argonian axes for up-close and an Argonian bow for far away.

Magic: Close wounds, Healing hands, and Muffle.

Personality: Quiet, but ruthless in battle. can be extremely persuasive.

Wealth: Upper middle class (Around 10,000 coins)

Weapon style: Shoots arrows from afar and then rushes in with his axes. He is extremely agile and jumps around to kill his opponent.

Reaper24

Name: Ahkrin

Race: Nord

Class: Warrior

Weapons: Ahkrin uses a silver great sword, and his nordic sword Rahgol .

Armour: Ahkrin wears ebony armor with a black hood, and a grey cape. He uses a Nordic shield when wielding Rahgol, and he has an amulet of Talos that he wears for good luck.
    Fighting Style : Ahkrin has learned to use his sword and shield technique very well. He isn't very agile with his heavy armor but relies on his strength to be able to take blows and dish them out as well. when he uses his great sword he rushes his opponents and uses his brute force to come out on top. Appearance: He has a big scar that runs across his left eye, and he has become blind out of that eye as well. He has brown eyes. He has a black Mohawk and a short beard. He is sorta tall , but strong. Background: Ahkrin was born and raised in Windhelm. His father was blacksmith, and from a young age he learned his fathers work. When he wasn't tending to the forge he was being taught how to fight. When he was old enough to leave his home he traveled around Skyrim, remembering what he was taught. Also yes Psycho you can join.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
    Character card is in muh siggy

I will be commited for as long as I can, but my exams are soon so I'm studying. I will leave if in a month- however, I can return with your permission in July

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts