1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Everyone is trying to kill me all of a sudden

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by efmd3, Nov 14, 2011.

1. efmd3 New Member

Message Count:
    I just finished a bounty and on my way into Dragonsreach all seemed fine, then when I entered the Jarl and everyone else turned red and started attacking me. I reloaded my game and checked to see if I had vampirism but i saw nothing under the active effects. What on earth is going on?
  2. efmd3 New Member

Message Count:
    tried using the shrine of talos nearby to cure myself but did not help, they still attack me
  3. hexperiment The Experimentalist

Message Count:
    it's probably not a disease... did you do something wrong to get a bounty or something?
  4. efmd3 New Member

Message Count:
    My stats say I have a lifetime bounty. I did accidentally kill a non-hostile NPC on the other side of the map, is there a way to find out and/or pay it off?
  5. efmd3 New Member

Message Count:
    also went to visit falion and could not start the vampirism cure quest...
  6. efmd3 New Member

Message Count:
    turns out it WAS a bounty, thanks.
    -{n00b trying to get used to the new layout for everything}