• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
So now I have all three houses and I think my favourite is still LVM. Yes even with all the dragons, vampires, bandits, wolves etc...
Morthal house is OK, but I have had so much weird stuff happen there...like the two dead dragur that keep spawning there, and old Vlad constantly mining that damn clay deposit :) Once when I left the house I heard this heavy breathing and there is a giant standing right next to me... ! One thing I DO like about this house though is that it is purely for storage. I have the storage room which looks cool, the library I am currently filling with heaps of books and the green house, which I discovered last night is FULL of insects! Butterflies of all sorts, torchbugs, and bees have built a hive in the rafters! so cool :)

Yesterday I visited my very first character, a Khajiit, and installed the DLC's and she is only going to have the house in The Pale. Which means she needs to haul ALL her stuff out of every other house she owns in the province :)

Greenhouse is definitely my favorite room of any house. I'm a blue butterfly grabber big time. I also recently discovered how much I enjoy the kitchen. I never bothered with one until very recently and even though I only grab a few things out of there, I just love going in there and looking around.

I also recently started building a trophy room and I love the concept. I just wish the trophy components were more difficult to assemble. I was able to do most of my trophies using stuff I had laying around the house. Disappointing.

Had a minor wow moment earlier as well... Went to Shimmermist to grab some glowing mushrooms and got jumped by two dragons, a bear and a pack of 4 wolves. And they were all attacking me.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
So now I have all three houses and I think my favourite is still LVM. Yes even with all the dragons, vampires, bandits, wolves etc...
Morthal house is OK, but I have had so much weird stuff happen there...like the two dead dragur that keep spawning there, and old Vlad constantly mining that damn clay deposit :) Once when I left the house I heard this heavy breathing and there is a giant standing right next to me... ! One thing I DO like about this house though is that it is purely for storage. I have the storage room which looks cool, the library I am currently filling with heaps of books and the green house, which I discovered last night is FULL of insects! Butterflies of all sorts, torchbugs, and bees have built a hive in the rafters! so cool :)

Yesterday I visited my very first character, a Khajiit, and installed the DLC's and she is only going to have the house in The Pale. Which means she needs to haul ALL her stuff out of every other house she owns in the province :)

Greenhouse is definitely my favorite room of any house. I'm a blue butterfly grabber big time. I also recently discovered how much I enjoy the kitchen. I never bothered with one until very recently and even though I only grab a few things out of there, I just love going in there and looking around.

I also recently started building a trophy room and I love the concept. I just wish the trophy components were more difficult to assemble. I was able to do most of my trophies using stuff I had laying around the house. Disappointing.

Had a minor wow moment earlier as well... Went to Shimmermist to grab some glowing mushrooms and got jumped by two dragons, a bear and a pack of 4 wolves. And they were all attacking me.
I had one of those moments when I was a newbie to Skyrim, just finished the long Thieves guild quest, nearly drowning looking for the dammed exit out of that chamber, exit the cave a little frazzled, and WHAM! Two dragons...! *whimper*

I haven't finished in my Trophy room yet. So far I have a spriggin, dragon skull and dwarven spider.

buggegirl99

I have had Lakeview manor multiple times and i've researched, it is the perfect home for a family, but, that house gets attacked the most...

I love to sit on my deck in the Pale , with Lydia my house carl , and Jordis , my better half , and watch the clouds form over the highest Mt. in S.R. Throat of the World . You can even see White run if the snow isn't blowing to hard . :cool:

Wildroses

I had a new Hearthfire experience today. I opened the door to Lakeview Manor at the exact same time the epic battle music started and a bandit talked at me, with the result that I had a bandit outlaw teleport inside. When I ran upstairs he was chasing my son. My character is strong in illusion, so one fear spell later he was cowering in a corner begging for mercy while Meeko, husband and steward tore him to pieces. NOBODY messes with Blaise and lives!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Weirdest thing yet on Hearthfire! I luv to build Lakeview Manor as a family home (kitchen, bedrooms, storeroom, etc...) and luv the upstairs decks that allow me those awesome views. This time, I got all the decks, but the storeroom never appeared! It seems like I have a patio and a deck now. Can't decide if I should start dragging pots, urns and kettles up to populate the porches or not. They're so barren!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Weirdest thing yet on Hearthfire! I luv to build Lakeview Manor as a family home (kitchen, bedrooms, storeroom, etc...) and luv the upstairs decks that allow me those awesome views. This time, I got all the decks, but the storeroom never appeared! It seems like I have a patio and a deck now. Can't decide if I should start dragging pots, urns and kettles up to populate the porches or not. They're so barren!

I like to leave a few things lying around for that reason. Staffs piled in a corner, shovels and buckets in the garden..etc. Makes the place look more lived in.
That's weird about your storeroom not showing up.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

I like to leave a few things lying around for that reason. Staffs piled in a corner, shovels and buckets in the garden..etc. Makes the place look more lived in.
That's weird about your storeroom not showing up.
Who knows, maybe it will do a 30 day reset. I don't even have the option to build it, although I did get the back deck. Nothing to sit on, but it's still got a great view!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts