OOC Eternal Salvation 18+

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.png

Over a thousand lifetimes have long since passed, the world riddled with everything between war to famine, left with nothing else to survive in the valley, the human race divided into tribes and each had taken a different section of the world to survive and continue on with their way of life.

Those that took to the mountains became miners and creators of the industrial aspects, the creation of machines.

The ones that took off towards the water became fishermen and providers of the second meat production.

Lastly the ones that headed towards the forest became hunters and gathers becoming the main providers to each tribe.

Soon the mountain tribe growing jealous of the others, mainly the tree folk, who where becoming what the mountain tribe viewed as the leaders of the valley, soon the mountain tribe started creating more machines that could take out entire villages.

First wiping out the fishing villages leaving no survivors and setting it up to those that only had access to the fishing grounds were the mountain tribes, then they started wiping out animals that were hunted to survive, the mountain tribe soon became the supreme authority to the valley below.

Replacing animals with animal machine versions, still could be hunted for meat only thing was that the animals fought back and many hunters had fallen, leaving few to take chances against the machines.

Those that had survived attacks and had gotten the goods from the machines, where either charging a great amount those were bandits, traded for other goods they were the merchants of the valley or where just providers to their village they were the true hunters.

Rules
    1. No Godding, that should be apparent.
    2. Communicate... if you can't check in then don't bother applying, sounds harsh? To bad... I like chatting with my fellow writers.
    3. Grammar... I'm not a grammar nazi, but for the love of all unholy stuff, please check your writing before posting.. Does it sound good? Is it understandable? Does it make sense?
    4. Leave your post open... If you're in a post with another, leave your post open so they can move their character around and are not stuck and can continue writing should they wish.
    5. Again.. communicate... You're not interested? Let me know, it's not going to hurt my feelings you don't want to write anymore. You're going away for awhile? Let me know for the love of Talos!
    6. 7 day rule... not saying you have to post everyday but, there's a 7 day window from your last post, after 7 days, no word no post I'll be messaging you.
    7. If for whatever reason you don't communicate with me and let know after 7-10 days of nothing I will automatically assume you're done and will write your character out and will most likely not accept you back in, sorry.

Tribes...
    There's no mountain tribes available since they're the enemy.

Spots Open:
    Hunters- 1
    Gathers- 2
    Fishers- 1
    Axes- 2

Hunters- the ones who hunt the machines (2)
    Fishers - sneaks, who fish on forbidden waters (2)
    Gathers- ones who gather non meats (2)
    Axes- weapon smiths, builders of homes, tree cutters (3)

Will be taking up to 8-9 Writers... CCs as followed
    (Only human races so no need for race)

Name:
    Tribe: (If one is taken, pick another please)
    Looks:
    Weapons: (Think skyrim weapons ok, so no guns)

There's no real backstory to any characters, personalities and whatnot can be written within the rp, build your character when you write instead writing it in stone with a character card ^_^
    Cast

Last edited:

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.png
    (The Valley)

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

The Valley, the main area where most of the roleplay will be taking place, it is filled with everything one could survive on, the ground blanketed in a plush of green with of course a few spots of dirt surrounding waterholes for drinking, trees high as the tallest building to ones just falling below knee high flourishing with shades of different greenly leaves.

Lest not forget the animals that roam this grassy land, animals from as big as mammoths to as small as field mice, from ones ferocious as tigers to ones as sweet as rabbits however these are not the animals one is use to seeing.

When the mountain tribe grew powerful after taking over the fishing villages and wiping out the animal population, they though saved blood samples from each, soon after advancing in technology they created animals again with an mechanical shell, inside of the animal however where things that the forest tribes needed from pelts to bones, but these animals fought back, leaving many of the forest tribes dead or wounded.

Last edited:

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.png
    (Forest Tribe)

Last edited:

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.png
    (Mountain Tribe)

Last edited:

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.png
    (Fishing Village)

Last edited:

A.Auditore

maybe...
    ⭐

A.Auditore

maybe...
    skies... how do you always find my stuff?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Thread Stalker... lucky I <3 you

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts