• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    This is only between two members as of right now (Mistress Jess and Myself), we may decide to let others in but that is a huge maybe at this point :) Anywho this rp is a mixture of Skyrim, Lord of the Rings and Avatar the Last Air Bender ideas. Hope those that read enjoy :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Name: Eru
    Age/Sex: 26 Female
    Race/Class/Main Element: Elf, Archer, Water
    Hair Color/ Eye color: Normal.. Flaming Red Hair with Hazel Eyes, unless she is controlling an element her hair and eyes will change color to that element ex: when she is controlling an earth element her hair will be green along with her eyes
    Apparence:
    fantasy-girl-assassin-wallpapers_15036_1280x800.jpg
    this is her in her water bending element

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Name: Emlyn (Firebird)
    Race/Sex: Kingdom Elf/Female
    Class/Main Element: Warrior/Fire
    Hair/Eye Color: Fiery Red/Fiery Red
    Appearance:
    standalone

A.Auditore

maybe...
    The Night Before
    "Make Sure That this doesn't fall back on us, make it look as if it where the elementalist that my precious brother hired as his guards" the other man nodded at the kings brother "Yes Sir" the brother left the room, leaving the other man and the king behind, the king lay sleeping in his chambers, he stood over him "Forgive me sir" putting the pillow over the kings face until he laid still, looking into his eyes the man reached over closing his eyes, pulling a dagger from his belt he raised it above his head and striked the king repeatedly in the chest, the door creaked open and another figure stood in the doorway "Are you done? We have to get going, here put this on" what was thrown at him where the royal guards outfits "Hurry!" the two ran out of the castle being sure to leave plenty behind them to frame the elementalist.

The Day of the Trail
    "You are charged with high treason for murder of the king, the punishment!.... DEATH" the threesome looked at one another 2 males 1 female, the female leaned over towards one of the males "Where the hell is she? How did she manage to escape and we got stuck here?!" "Shut your mouth! they think that shes dead and we need to keep it that way" "Silence!!!" they closed their mouths and hung their heads low, the other male spoke up "WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, WE WERE FRAMED!!!" the brother looked at them an evil smile swept across his face "Evidence shows otherwise fool! You 3 are not very clever leaving trails and trails of what you did! You MURDERED MY BROTHER and therefor you all shall pay, pittu that your other little girlfriend... whats her name Eru? Didnt make it out the gates before she tripped and impaled herself" he let out a loud chuckle before sentencing them to the dungeons

Meanwhile
    she ran through the sewers that laid underneath the castle "i dont know how much time i have left but im sure that they are not going to be waiting all day to excute them before the afternoon" she stopped and looked up, she was directly underneath the excutioners chambers, a smirk spread across her face, she waited until he was out of the room, she removed the grate and slipped into the closet, the door opened and the kings brother stepped in "Finally getting rid of those damn elementalist, my brother was such a fool to have his dear friends act as his guards, and no one is the wiser of who truly committed his undoing" he walked towards the closet then turned around "I want no problems this time my dear friend" Eru tried to look past him to see whom he was speaking with "Take Nelion and move him to the farthest part of the world to where he will have no way to ever dethrone me or take my place, he is a new threat to my throne which I will be king by the next lunar month" "That sonofabitch framed us!" she thought to herself and watched him walk around the room through the crack of the closet "Damn it he needs to leave so I can get us all out of here" "But sir we do believe that there was a chamber child in the room during the murder if perhaps this child comes forth we can all be done for by her royal highness" "YOU LET A CHILD SEE YOU?! find this child find him and banish him to the dungeons! cut his tongue out so he may not speak a word of what he saw!"

The men stormed out of the room, leaving her alone in the closet again, she started to poke around in there looking at the clothing "Hmm" she started to dress in the clothing that was hanging up, stepping out turning around "All i need is the hood now" at that moment the excutioner walked in spotting her "YOU! youre suppose to be dead, well then lets make sure that you stay dead" her hair started to turn blue as she started to slowly pull the moisture from the air "You and I both know you dont want to really tango with me right now" he laughed at her, shaking his head, her hands started to form a crystal clear water ball, he lunged at her and in mid lunge she blasted him with her water spell, pinning him to the wall, holding one hand at him that sprayed water she took her other hand "Hope you dont catch your cold with this last one" smiling at him she placed her other hand on the water freezing it and him, she bounced over towards him smiling "Dont worry you wont die"

Execution Day
    The crowd roared as the 3 were drugged out and taken to the gallows, they stood straight up with their heads held high, knowing that they were innocent and that they were the ones who were betrayed, the executioner tied ropes around their necks and had them stand on the stools "May the guiding wind be with you dear friends for when it is time, the rope will break when the trap door is released" "Eru?" Eru jabbed her with her finger to silence her. Silence befell the crowd as the drums stopped along with the wind, dead silence hung around the little court yard, Eru closed her eyes holding onto the handle of the trap door, a sudden breeze blew and Eru slammed the handle down releasing the door beneath her friends as they fell the rope broke, Eru threw her hood off and jumped down the hole and pushed them forward "RUN!"

The sounds of guards grabbing their weapons could be heard up above them as they ran through the underground of the city, they made their way out and headed towards the tree line, arrows darkened the sky Eru turned around to see Their friends fall with arrows in their backs, they both screamed Eru grabbed her friends hand, as they ran through the forest, jumping over uprooted branches and ducking under low branches towards the hide-out they all played in as kids. Hearing horses and horns behind them Eru and Emyln slid along the ground towards a hallowed out tree trunk, shutting the little trap door behind them, they made their way further down into the hole.

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Holding Eru’s hand tightly Emlyn traced the fingers of her free hand along the earthen wall of the pitch black passage; following Eru until she felt it give way as the passage opened to a large circular underground room dimly lit by light rays pouring from the opening of the waterfall above a small pool of water, casting shimmering blue lights off the caves walls and high ceiling. Tugging on Eru hand she spun her around hugging and kissing her. “I knew you would come back!” She smiled red eyes shining in the dim light before looking back down the dark passage they had came. “I guess they didn’t make it…” She sighed smile fading from her face thinking about their fallen brothers.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Holding onto her "no they did not" she backed away from her holding onto her shoulders "we were framed... The the... Kings brother... He did this all... We gave to find this kid that saw and find Danny" Eru turned around and started digging through the trunks "grab everything you can and everything we will need" pulling out her arrows and bow along with her outfit
    (which looks like this only the white is black )
    image-jpg.3980

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Balling her hands into tight fists Emlyn felt her hair blow upwards as the air pressure changed around her; eyes starting to glow with anger as blue flames engulfed her fists. “I knew that bastard what all to happy to be sentencing us to death! They have to pay for this…” Screamed Emlyn; punching at the air in front of her causing bright blue fireballs to erupt from her knuckles before shooting across the room and striking the pool of water which erupted into a plume of steam, blocking out the shaft of light an casting the room into darkness. “Sorry…” Emlyn sighed bringing herself back under control as she looked at Eru staring up at her from the trunk she was searching, quickly using her fireballs to light the torches in each corner. “Where are we going to go?” Emlyn asked stripping out of the prison clothes and tossing them on the ground as she walked over to her trunk, retrieving her armor and weapons before closing it and sitting on top and beginning to dress.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    tugging on her boots " we have to leave here as soon as we have everything, where we are going? I dont clearly know but im sure that bastard had help from the outside, and I figure that we will be wanted until we are both proven to be dead" she stood up adjusting her quiver and bow to her back, pulling the leather strip around her shoulder and buckling it together "First we need to get Nelion and then figure out where this child that saw everything is at and bring them both before her royal highness and have Aragwaen executed for treason and murder of his own brother" she walked over towards her grabbing her hand, giving her a weak smile "We will bring justice to the kindgom, as royal guards and as friends to Aglaron" she released her hand and finished grabbing her armor and weaponary, next she grabbed the two backpacks, throwing one at her and holding one for herself "Fill yours up with food and drinks, Ill fill mine with potions" as the two finished with their packing they headed out grabbing their black cloaks by the tiny door they pushed forward until light showed at the end of the tunnel "Its night time good, best time to travel and when we need to rest we will take to the trees"

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Standing in the cool nights air Emlyn looked up at the moon and stars wishing to feel the suns warm glow upon her skin, stretching her muscles she smiled at the thought of not being cooped up in the dungeon. “Forduin isn’t that far to the west; its small enough there isn’t any police presence in the village, we could hide there for a day or two till we figure out our next move…” She said adjusting the belt around her waist that held her sword. Stomach growling loudly Emlyn reached into the backpack she carried strung of her arm, removing a bright red apple and wiping it off on the hem of her skirt before taking a bite. “Prison food is awful…” Emlyn giggled chewing the small piece of apple. “Do we have any leads on Nelion or this mystery kid or are we flying blind as usual?” She added playfully bumping Eru with her shoulder as she picked up her pace to walk next to her.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Alright then to the west, we shouldn't stay in one place for very long but you know that" smiling at her she leaned over taking a bite of Ems apple "mmm yes better than prison food" she side glanced her "What do you think?" Bumping her with her hip "we are going in blind as for Nelion, overheard Aragwaen saying something about the farthest reaches of the world..." Looking down at her feet she pulled the hood of her cloak over her face "and knowing Aragwaen that could be anywhere"

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “That seems… really far…” Emlyn giggled taking another bite off the apple smiling at Eru offering her another bite of the apple, both picking up their pace as the trees opened up to a rough game trail leading in the direction of their destination. “Aragwaen could have sent him to the northern islands; that would certainly be remote enough.” Emlyn mumbled thinking about all the possible places they could be hiding Nelion. “Needle in a haystack…” She laughed stealing another bite off the apple in Eru’s hand; the moon growing higher in the sky, allowing them to see more clearly in the dark forest of tall Pine Barrens. “Do you still have any of your contacts who wouldn’t think us traitors to the King love?”

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she shook her head at Em "I dont know, at this point I think it would hard to really trust anyone" Eru slowed her pace she stopped near the end of the field and where the trail had started, getting low to the ground and grabbing Em down with her, putting a finger to her lip she pointed off in the direction of torches and yelling, whispering to her "I think we need to find another route, dont know for sure if those are the men looking for us or if the tavern ran out of mead and its a town riot"

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    "I'm guessing guards..." Emlyn whispered squeezing Eru’s hand tightly as the loud barks and howls of search dogs drifted their way. “We not going to be able to hide for long with them on our trail…” She sighed frowning and looking up to the thick tree tops above them, smile creeping across her face Emlyn looked back to Eru tugging her hand lightly. “I have a idea but we will have to run.” giggled Emlyn letting go of Eru’s hand before standing up an making a run for the thick trunk of the tree above them; taking several vertical steps up its thick bark and grabbing the lowest branch, pulling herself up onto the large branch she turned around sitting on it and stretching out her arm toward Eru bellow. “Coming love?” Emlyn teased in a low whispering tone, the lights of torches growing closer and closer in the distance.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Eru rushed behind Em as she crawled up the tree, letting her legs dangle over a branch "what are we going to do now?" She stood up and carefully walked along the trees branches "maybe if we jump from tree to tree" her hair started to turn a clover grew as she rolled her hands in a circular motion bringing the other tree branches closer to her, as the branches creaked making small popping sounds the light from the torches got closer

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “Run like the wind and don’t look back!” Laughed Emlyn enjoying the excitement of their situation; jumping onto the closest branch Eru had bent their way she picked up her pace to match Eru’s, finally satisfied with the distance between them and the search party Emlyn stopped turning to face the distant torch lights. The sound of Eru’s footsteps growing more distant a wicked smile crept across her face, flexing her hands Emlyn felt the warming sensation in her palms as both hands erupted into balls of ghostly blue flame. Holding both arms straight out in front of her she flattened out her hands, sending out long jets of flame as she fanned her finger tips towards the thick pine trees before her turning them into a wall of flame as the untamed fire started to consume the forest. Extinguishing her hands by closing her fists Emlyn stood silently admiring the inferno she had created, basking in its warmth she turned still smiling wickedly as she caught back up to Eru with several large bounding jumps. “That should put some distance between us and them.” Emlyn giggled catching her breath, her heart still racing with adrenaline and a pseudo power trip.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Eru looked at Em shaking her head at her, while smiling You just cant go anywhere without setting something on fire can you? turning around leaning against the tree looking past her and at Ems fun with fire she sighed Hope the woodland creatures got out before you torched their homes Eru gave her a little disappointing look at her, enough with resting Eru went back to bending the branches towards them and continued onward, nearing the end of the tree line, Eru grabbed a hold of the branch in front of her swinging down, landing on the ground with a loud thud Maybe we can stay the night in the town right there she pointed to the small glow coming over the hilltop as Em got next to her

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “That would be against my nature, besides I’m sure most the fuzzy little creatures made it out safe…” Emlyn giggled as she stopped next to Eru looking down at the dim lights of Forduin in the valley below them. Looking back at the inferno engulfing the horizon Emlyn rolled her eyes looking back a Eru. “As long as the wind doesn’t change we should be fine there till morning.” She laughed smiling at Eru and flexing her muscles before taking several running steps and leaping the next closest branch continuing her way down into the valley below toward the small town.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    They kept low to the ground, just in case a few of the men got lucky and eluded the fire and had taken another route, reaching the top of the hill, they dropped lower and started to scan the area before making a small run for Forduin. As they reached the outskirts of town, a few of the men that were searching for them where there, Eru tackled Em into a cart of hay covering her mouth with her hand, a nodding her head towards the men.
    Waiting in the cart Eru caught her chance of opportunity when a kid started to head their way, she smiled evily and waited until the kid was right next to the cart, Eru reached out covering the kids mouth as she pulled him into the cart with Em and herself, still holding her hand over his mouth Shh shh kid we arent going to hurt you we just need you to do something for us the kid nodded somewhat still scared, Eru reached with her free hand and pulled out some coins and placed them into his hand For your trouble, now all we need you to do is get those guards away from the tavern so we can run in there and get a room for the night reaching back again pulling out more coins she handed to him Also we need you to be our look out while we sleep, Please she removed her hand and he looked down eyeing the coins in his hand, nodded at Eru and jumped out of the cart and made his way over towards the men Eru had pointed out

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “Quick thinking love!” Emlyn giggled kissing Eru on the cheek and peering back out of the hay cart, watching as the young boy tucked the gold into the pocket of his torn pants and walked up to the two guards near the tavern who both looked down at him with angry expressions. “What do you want boy?” Asked one of the guards towering over the boy “Umm… I saw a bear!” the boy lied acting panic’d and afraid. “It was in the alley over there!” He shouted jumping around as the two guards exchanged worried looks “We better go check this out…” the guard said fearfully gripping his spear with both hands and walking off toward the alley followed closely by his partner. The coast clear the young boy turned to face the Hay stack smiling and waving for them to come. “Let’s go I’m ready for a nice cozy fire…”

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Eru smiled at her friend, grabbing her hand and rushing towards the inn, as they entered looks where exchanged between the patrons, Eru smiled at them, still handing Ems hand they moved up towards the counter Room for the Night Please Eru reached out and placed septims into the barkeepers hand as she counted she waved her hand off towards their room.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts