1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Essential Followers?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Bad-People, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Bad-People Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor

Message Count:
    I have a list of all possible followers and how to get them to… follow me, but it doesn’t tell me which ones are essential. I don’t like bringing someone along and they end up dead, bums me out.
    The only ones I know are Mjoll and Barbas, does anyone have a list?
  2. Jersey Dagmar Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Message Count:
    The wiki can easily tell you which ones are Essential and which are not. From my memory, all followers from the Dark Brotherhood can't be killed. And Derkeethus can not be killed either.
  3. dunklunk You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

Message Count:
    Take Mjoll, but trust me, she will make you look bad in battle at times. Not all the time. Just. . .enough. Yeah, she seems to not like (or obey) the request to "Wait Here." All ideas of stealth? (shaking my head). . .

But man, does she kick ass in said battle! :mad: Can't help but step back and watch in awe.
  4. Medea The Shadow Queen

Message Count:
    • Useful Useful x 1