1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

ESO Character Idea

Discussion in 'TESO Discussion' started by tx12001, Aug 7, 2014.

1. tx12001

tx12001 I will not tolerate failure...

I have been playing ESO and have decided to reroll and create a new main character, I want to know exactly how this sounds and if you have any interesting character's I would like to here them.

Name: Dagon Indoriil
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Homeland: Morrowind
    Place of Birth: Vivec City, Vvardenfell
    Race: Dunmer
    Mount: Guar / NEW MOUNT COMING SOON
    Species: Vampire
    Class: Nightblade

I chose this build because not only would it be effective in combat and being a dark elf, his Dunmer fire resistance would counter the vampire fire weakness and the Nightblade class seems to fit being a vampire perfectly, also it seems to have a good RP ring to it being a Bodyguard of Almalexia but also secretly being an Immortal Blooddrinker, who shall wear black ordinator armor.

Also most of all this build gives me an excuse to be an angry N'war and outlander hating type of person who refers to everyone as ..Scum, Just like in Morrowind.

2. Lucid

Lucid Well-Known Member

That all seems right. It makes me a little nostalgic for my old Nereverine.

Does this mean that I can look forward to seeing people ride guar all over Cyrodiil?

3. tx12001

tx12001 I will not tolerate failure...

yep probably be either the next update or the one after that so probably a month from now