• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Let the butthurt begin. :D

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

I did! Though I was a little sad, because one of the questions was, "What is the name of your guild?", and I'm in a guild on DC Universe... but I could remember what it was called or even find where it was listed in the game. Darn it. That would have increased my chances a lot... Oh well, fingers crossed.

Adventurer

I also applied. I wrote about several hundred hours put in Elder Scrolls series plus I have a levelcap character in Lord of the Rings Online. I also wrote about my blog and about my software developer past. I wonder what else does it take to be accepted...

Does anyone know when the decisions will be made?

Papzt

I think they're not only looking for someone who played all TES games. It'll be more like someone who has experience with betas and writing down problems and such things

Sent from my GT-I9300

Caststarman

But I AM a beta-tester for a game.... Out of 20 million people, I was specifically contacted by a member of SkyVu (Entertainment) to beta test.....

They literally contacted me through a PM on the forums for Battle Bears.

Papzt

Yeah they'll invite people in waves. All the all studios do it that way

Sent from my GT-I9300

Papzt

Just got news that they'll expand the servers to invite more people soon. But i guess they got a huge amount of applications for the eso beta

Sent from my GT-I9300

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
I got my invite. Listed my guild as "Violent Sin" in WoW, and again same guild in "SWKOTR". Feels like a repeat of my Beta for WoW almost 9 years ago.

I'm 42, work in the industry. Listed all the pertinent information and my previous Beta experience. Games like: City of Heroes/Villians, etc.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts