• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.

Arven Ianash

Signed up yesterday already. With excellent rating due to my spamming :D

Sent from my GT-I9300
Same, :D i just hope we all get accepted and beta test.

Did any of you write a reasonable answer to
Why do you want to beta test with us?
(not the exact question i guess)

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
I answered truthfully too and I wrote a couple of paragraphs about my 35 years of RPG gaming experience. Plus, I wrote that I was wheelchair and apartment bound, so I would have lots of time to play the game. Which is true, but I feel a bit guilty about using it for my own benefit. lol

BTW, if you have Adblock or NoScript running, the page won't submit.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
I got an email confirming my submission, but no other info. Any idea when they'll be making a decision?

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!

The most reasonable thing I could think to write was that I defeated Alduin on apprentice difficulty, and I'm about level 7 in WOW.

Wish me luck :sadface:

Huntagalos

The most reasonable thing I could think to write was that I defeated Alduin on apprentice difficulty, and I'm about level 7 in WOW.

Wish me luck :sadface:
I said that i always wanted to be a beta tester... but then i took an arrow to the knee! I thought that was funny.

Caststarman

I put a 1000 word essay in there on why I should be beta tester :p

I am pretty sure I accidentally deleted my beta key because it went to spam and I saw it right as I deleted it..... -_-

Or I never got in at all, I was above average also.

They probably didn't want to read a 1000 word essay, so they denied me...

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
I've just realized a "glitch" if you will. If you click the bow that say "I work for the press yada yada," If you were above average you go to excellent, and if you unclick that box it stays at excellent..............

Huntagalos

I
I put a 1000 word essay in there on why I should be beta tester :p

I am pretty sure I accidentally deleted my beta key because it went to spam and I saw it right as I deleted it..... -_-

Or I never got in at all, I was above average also.

They probably didn't want to read a 1000 word essay, so they denied me...
I haven't gotten any reply yet... Does that mean they denied me?

Auxilium

In my opinion..
I signed up for the beta the day they released the cinematic trailer (which was epic btw) if I remember correctly, had an excellent rating so I'm hoping for the best. Really interested in trying this game out, hope it's as enjoyable as Guild Wars 2.

Huntagalos

I signed up for the beta the day they released the cinematic trailer (which was epic btw) if I remember correctly, had an excellent rating so I'm hoping for the best. Really interested in trying this game out, hope it's as enjoyable as Guild Wars 2.
Never actually played Guild Wars 2 heard it was fun though

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Skyrim is rated M in the US and 15+ in the UK, so why are you surprised? If I wanted to play a game at a 14 year old level, I'd play WOW.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts