" Erandur " from >walking nightmare<..kill him or not???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

" Erandur " from >walking nightmare<..kill him or not???

• Total voters

Adam Warlock

I was a subject in a dream study once at school.
The entire psych department had mammoth dung for brains imho.

But even though I let Erandur live , I must admit that my right index finger was twitching severely while he was standing with his back turned to me.

As my mama would say , "Evil is as evil does !"

Adam Warlock

^ I was very conflicted as to what to do with Erandur when I started that quest , but as we walked together up to Nightcaller Temple I noticed he was carrying a Daedric Mace !
I haven`t see a potential follower before or since who was armed with such a powerful weapon and when he laid some badass licks on those Frost Trolls , I knew I had to let him live.

At first I was pretty set on killing him, but then I realized that he was a badass, who killed three first trolls single handedly (I didn't help), and kept calling me 'son'. You can't kill a guy once he calls you his son...

doc108

I am an evil messed up power hungry char so I routinely kill in cold blood however I feel bad about three of them. Cicero because it just feels wrong to kill an insane person in cold blood. The priest from House of Horrors in Markarth and Erandur.

lonewolf

Hes pretty much the only follower i use hes def badass and a total bro

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
Well even if Erandur can be a follower all he uses are weak destruction spells and novice healing spells so he's not my first choice, but I find the Skull of Corruption underpowered. But I would kill him, he has a ridicules cockney accent anyway.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts