" Erandur " from >walking nightmare<..kill him or not???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

• Total voters

ra666x

no stone left unturned

one one hand if u dont kill him he can be a follower in the future ...or... if u do kill him u can have the skull of corruption and complete the Oblivion Walker achievement/trophy

If you choose to let Erandur finish the ritual it is not possible to collect the 15 Daedric Artifacts for the Achievement.

but on the other hand feel well weierd n strange murderin anyone in cold blood n dunt like da thought of bein on the becan called of that wentch Vaermina ta do her dark callin later on in da game=[[

ra666x

no stone left unturned
lol didnt ya feel a little weired after a cold blooded murder? not ta say it seems a bit like ya stepping into da dark side of the daedra?

KrazyLizard

*Spoiler Warning*
I thought I would feel weird killing a woman named The Kind who runs an orphanage for children of the war. Then I met the old bat, and quickly severed her head from her shoulders. The praise and chants from the children as they surrounded the body (Munchkin style from Wizard of Oz) made me smile. Since then I have had no trouble sleeping when it came to sacrificing Priests for Deadric artifacts.

The only murder that left me feeling misplaced was the Blades request to kill Paarthanaax. After the final words of the Elder Dragon I felt as if I betrayed a Sensei when I absorbed his soul.

Evina

The only murder that left me feeling misplaced was the Blades request to kill Paarthanaax. After the final words of the Elder Dragon I felt as if I betrayed a Sensei when I absorbed his soul.

Screw the Blades, I wont kill Paarthurnax. He and Odahviing are my favourite characters in the game.

ra666x

no stone left unturned
yeh that old bat well deserved it worst than the oliver twist bunch lol jus that priest helped mi n a woodhed his head off cuz some dark gal told mi ta n she lies cuz he dunt try n kill ya wentch nm he ded=[

n funk the blades when a get ta them wont kill any sensay of mine=] ta for heads up on that 1

I have killed many people on my skyrim account. But after killing erandur, I felt bad for some reason, went back, and saved him. Erandur is actually an awesome followers, while the skull of corruption is plops.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
I've never been able to kill him, even while trying to get the Oblivion Walker achievement, He's a priest of Mara for Ysmir's sake.

Adam Warlock

You can get the Oblivion Walker Achievement without the Skull of Corruption IF you get both the Savior`s Hide and the Ring of Hircine from the Ill met by Midnight quest !

Adam Warlock

You can get the Oblivion Walker Achievement without the Skull of Corruption IF you get both the Savior`s Hide and the Ring of Hircine from the Ill met by Midnight quest !
I spared Singdig and got the Hide 1st.
After some time had passed , I went to Falkreath jail and Singdig had returned there. I killed him then and Hircine gave me the Ring as well. There may be other ways to do this.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
That's exactly what I did. :) I somehow managed to keep Sinding alive too ( I did it all in the cave). I forgot to say that Erandur is the only follower that I use (Besides Vilkas on occasion) he is a dragon killing fool. Plus his magic really complements my melee characters.

Aquillus

one one hand if u dont kill him he can be a follower in the future ...or... if u do kill him u can have the skull of corruption and complete the Oblivion Walker achievement/trophy

If you choose to let Erandur finish the ritual it is not possible to collect the 15 Daedric Artifacts for the Achievement.

but on the other hand feel well weierd n strange murderin anyone in cold blood n dunt like da thought of bein on the becan called of that wentch Vaermina ta do her dark callin later on in da game=[[

Does it really require that much more effort to type out a proper sentence? It hurt my head just trying to decipher what you were trying to say... But to answer the question, I've only bothered with the quest once, and it was for the achievement, so I had to kill him for the staff.

KritikalPT

I just killed him. I don't want to displease a Daedric Prince, especially one whose sphere is of torment and nightmares. That way I get a shiny new staff and since my character doesn't need a follower, I'm basically killing two birds with one stone.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I'm sorry, Erandur. That staff is a powerful artifact worthy of study, it belongs at the college. From time to time individuals are called upon to make the greatest sacrifices of all in the name of academic and arcane advances.

Do not think less of me, my friend.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts