Glitch Equip multiple sets of Armour

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mikea

What you need:

- Follower
- 2 different sets of armour (i.e. Daedric and Dragonplate)
- Lockpicks

Method:

1. Equip one set of Armour, and then head over to a city's prison, and find the cell you would be sent to if you were thrown in Jail
2. Tell your follower to wait in the cell, and give them the other set of armour - the set you aren't wearing (and maybe a few lock picks)
3. Get thrown in jail for any reason. You will have all of your equipment bar 1 lockpick stripped from you.
4. Take back all the armour you gave to your follower and equip it. Now break out of jail.
5. Get caught - you will be thrown back in jail.
6. Serve your sentence and leave the jail after you have done so
7. When you leave jail, everything you had equipped beforehand (other than stolen goods) will be equipped again, thus having 2 sets of armour equipped.

This can be performed multiple times

Like and give reputation if this helped you!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
does this increase the weight carried? does it cause any glitches later? And what happens the next time your thrown in jail or your equiptment is taken from you for a quest?

Mikea

If you have the perks that make heavy armour/light armour weigh nothing when you wear it, no it doesn't, other wise it is just as if you are carrying it but it adds to your armour rating. It doesn't cause any other glitches that i'm aware of. If you are thrown in jail, your equipment is taken, but it is reequipped when you get out. Hence how you can do it multiple times?? But if you do a quest that takes your stuff and doesn't reequip it when you finish it, you won't be able to put the armour back on without doing the glitch again

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Spending extended time in jail makes you lose some skills level progress or does this not happen?

Lee

Rasta-For-I
I suppose it horses for courses really, personally I get more enjoyment from smithing and enchanting armour. My dragonscale armour is over 200 with a health regen enchantment. It pretty much does me fine and it's seldom now that I have to even use potions to despatch most foes.

Dough

I just tried this and after I served my sentence I'm in town now wearing the rag cloths from jail and both armors are I'm my inventory...

Dough

I try it again in riftin. This time I just stashed the armors and stuff in the dresser and got arrested and it was all there an it worked that way. Good Job lol

the irish marxist

guys you dont need the lock pick, just steal a key from the guard, that way you can eliminate the chance of failing at lockpicking.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts