PC Enemies in Solitude

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Karen

boop.
I'm not sure why, but every time I am in Solitude, there are some enemy dots on the compass that don't lead to any enemies. It's not a huge issue, but it prevents me from fast travelling, waiting, etc. when I'm in Solitude. Sometimes the red dots aren't even there, but it just says "enemies are nearby". It looks like it's up in the tower where the Penitus Oculatus had me cornered at the end of the DB questline, but I've investigated it thoroughly and there are no more enemies there. It's the same for at least two of my characters.

Like I said, not a huge problem and I can just move away from that general area if I need to do something, but if anyone knows what's going on or how I can fix this, it would be appreciated.

MaraRose

I had that same issue with an old character. Turns out, if you walk into the main gate into Solitude, go walk straight, going under a huge stone arch and there is a door on the bottom of the right tower. go up the tower, and it should take you to the bridge that you were about to walk under. are there enemies there? when it happened to me, it was because i didnt kill the men that were trying to kill me after i murdered that imperial woman that was about to get married in solitude.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I'm not sure why, but every time I am in Solitude, there are some enemy dots on the compass that don't lead to any enemies. It's not a huge issue, but it prevents me from fast travelling, waiting, etc. when I'm in Solitude. Sometimes the red dots aren't even there, but it just says "enemies are nearby". It looks like it's up in the tower where the Penitus Oculatus had me cornered at the end of the DB questline, but I've investigated it thoroughly and there are no more enemies there. It's the same for at least two of my characters.

Like I said, not a huge problem and I can just move away from that general area if I need to do something, but if anyone knows what's going on or how I can fix this, it would be appreciated.

The Penitus Oculatus things are hostile. I had the same problem. When I killed the Emperor (the first time) I jumped of the Solitude walls, turned into a werewolf, and ran away. But those agents in the tower kept standing there. Everytime when you get near, they turn hostile but they won't attack you. I killed them and that solved the problem :D

Karen

boop.
I killed them the first time around though, and when I went back there weren't any more agents in the tower, just inexplicable red dots.

Hm, I guess a more thorough search of Solitude is called for. Thanks though, guys. :)

OrexxerO

Also had the same issue. I thought I killed all the Oculus agents as well, it turns out they may respawn again somehow. Probably some bug. I found them like the other guy in this thread said. They should be standing in the same stairwell and area as before. But they will just be standing there and just stair at you with hateful looks on their faces :p.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts