• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CloudStrife715

Anytime someone gets within melee range of me they take damage very quickly and they die. It only happens when they hit me.

I am on PC, I have a ton of mods, but I found another user on these forums that is having the same exact issue on Xbox and they did not resolve. I don't have any weird spells or armor that would have a damaging effect on an enemy when they attack me.

I do not have the reflect blows perk either.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Have you checked your difficulty settings? You could be playing on Novice and not realize it.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I think somebody else posted a thread on this. Did you download or update anything pertaining to your game prior to this, or did it just start occurring out of the blue?

CloudStrife715

It just starting happening randomly. Its possible there was an update done. but I dont know when. Steam automatically does it for me.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Is your follower shooting them?

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
Slightly off topic, but the title sounds like some badass boast.

ENEMIES DIE WHEN THEY ATTACK ME! >:3

CloudStrife715

Haha well I guess you could look at it that way :)

But its driving me nuts, I tried removing all active spells, all my inventory, changing race, and its still there. Ill start a fight with the city guards NAKED, and they fall to their demise when they hit me.

Usulama

Did you do the quest "Boethia's calling"? As an award you get an ebony armor which has the ability to poison nearby enemies.

kyleekay

Anytime someone gets within melee range of me they take damage very quickly and they die. It only happens when they hit me.

I am on PC, I have a ton of mods, but I found another user on these forums that is having the same exact issue on Xbox and they did not resolve. I don't have any weird spells or armor that would have a damaging effect on an enemy when they attack me.

I do not have the reflect blows perk either.

I don't play on PC, but from what I've seen on the forums it's sometimes best to uninstall/reinstall mods to see if that resolves the issue. Did this start happening after you downloaded a specific mod? If so, that might be the culprit.

Side note: I feel like enemies dying without doing anything to you is probably the most realistic thing I've ever heard. I mean after all, you are Dovahkiin. I feel like enemies should drop dead instantly when you approach! :p

CloudStrife715

So I disabled a bunch of mods, didnt help at all. Then I tried launching Skyrim without SKSE or Dragonscript and it works fine now....

Usulama

There you have it! It was one of the mods.

Jzizzle

Now that's a Knife!
Play the game on XBOX with no Live connection and there is no need to stress about MODS ;)

Iveri Sarothil

Redownload both Dragonscript and SKSE - delete the ones you have completely, install the new versions. Maybe something got corrupted.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts