[Ended]Win a free copy of Dawnguard once it's released on PC or PS3 by simply liking us on Facebook!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys!

It's been a while since we've had a competition, and what a better time to have one before the release of Dawnguard on PC and PS3. It's simple, all you have to do is like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. Be sure to post on our wall or tweet about us to be in the running to win one of five copies of Dawnguard for PC or PS3. The winners will have the DLC sent to them via a gift from Steam or for those PS3 users, a PSN gift card will be sent to you.

Once you've liked our Facebook page or followed us on Twitter and posted on our wall or tweeted about us, be sure to start a conversation with me with the link of your Facebook or Twitter post. Your post should include your Skyrim Forums username.

Winners will be chosen and contacted before the release of Dawnguard. All of those who entered will have their usernames entered into a list at random.org and the first five names that come up will be the winners.

Winners (first 5 are winners, rest are listed in the order they were randomised)
  1. Perchta
  2. LeatherNeck24
  3. Notgnimer
  4. EleanorUnicorn
  5. The_Deadliest_Troll
  6. Neil9444
  7. TheDrunkenPanther
  8. Illucio
  9. porpul
  10. Jahlen
  11. homeworlder
  12. Aesha
  13. Chris Cooney
  14. El Fonz0
  15. devilzwithin
  16. nacman99
  17. Luke Campion
  18. Raijin
  19. Stipin
  20. haseo_the_adept
  21. Titan_Cosmos
  22. Janus3003
  23. Cube
  24. egenius89
  25. SandValleyKid
  26. TheMathKing
  27. Tman2177
  28. Boyd
  29. Mathew
  30. markus bondon
  31. redrkt
  32. Uther Pundragon
  33. Spidey_Mike2012
  34. Irv1n3
  35. Rusujuur
  36. IRaezer
  37. Draco
  38. Auxilium
  39. Kruziik Vampire
  40. Wedox
  41. Savv
  42. Cody Lucas
  43. Epic Nord
  44. Icarus
  45. Shade743
  46. Rayven
  47. SGT_Sky

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Hey guys!

It's been a while since we've had a competition, and what a better time to have one before the release of Dawnguard on PC! It's simple, all you have to do is like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. Be sure to post on our wall or tweet about us to be in the running to win one of five copies of Dawnguard for PC. The winners will have the DLC sent to them via a gift from Steam.

Once you've liked our Facebook page or followed us on Twitter and posted on our wall or tweeted about us, be sure to start a conversation with me with the link of your Facebook or Twitter post. Your post should include your Skyrim Forums username.

Winners will be chosen and contacted before the release of Dawnguard. All of those who entered will have their usernames entered into a list at random.org and the first five names that come up will be the winners.

Winners:
me me me me me me, lol

EDIT: Done and Done, I have successfully posted on the Facebook wall, I don't have Twitter.

Yukari Yakumo

The Countless Violet Clouds
...what about the rest of us on PS3?o_O

Nakatsu_Hime

I've an idea. Why not have an alternate prize of a PSN card approximating the cost of the DLC on PS3 (or whatever it is on 360)? Then I'll be happier.

El Fonz0

All right, I posted, now how do I do the conversation thing?

El Fonz0

Anyone know how to do the link thing? I'm a little noob with Facebook.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I've had a Facebook page for like 5 years, and I've hardly done anything with it ... Sad :sadface:

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
chances of winning are almost zero for everyone who applies now it's for ps3 as well, couldn't there have been a seperate competition or increase the number of winners? now i'm the one who's butthurt :oops:
Yes, but I'm just happy that they did anything for their posters at all. it's very nice.

chances of winning are almost zero for everyone who applies now it's for ps3 as well, couldn't there have been a seperate competition or increase the number of winners? now i'm the one who's butthurt :oops:
Eleanor is butthurt and ze Trollolol is gonna winz!!! :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts