Enchanted Weapon / Armor Names?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
I used a sword I named Void star (Ebony sword with fire enchant on it) for a while, but not any more. Even though i have a better sword it still hangs in my house in solitude in a place of honor :).
My armor is mostly just named after me being dragonborn
Rainment of the Dragonborn (health boost)
Bladeweavers gauntlets (more one-handed dmg)
Flameshroud boots (fire resistance)
Dragon hood (magic boost)

One of my other charecters also uses a skyforged steel sword I named Silverclaw (no idea why, just sounds cool). Hes used it from 6th level all the way to 40th, I have just upgraded it a few times along the way :)

1nth3kn33

I like making them a bit humorous. My sword is named Death2u and my helmets all have names like Daedric Snapback or Fancy Hat of Murder

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
sometimes i like to walk through solitude with all fine stuff on (Clothes, Boots etc.) and pretend im a snob like nazeem. i named my Fine shoes with sneak enchant the "Snazzy Sneakers".:)

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
I named my Legendary enchanted Dragonbone sword Cuddles, I like humiliating bandits by killing them with a sword with a harmless name.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
These are just a few of my named gear. I tend to kit myself out in the full suit, not random items.

Daedric Armor of Inequity
Daedric Shield of Rejection
Dragonscale Gauntlets of Penance
Dragonscale Shield of Futility

Yeah, just trying to instill a sense of intimidation to those cursed mudcrabs. ;)

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
I've been finding myself using bad puns for my stuff. My Dragonbone Battleaxe with Frost Enchantment, named "Chill Out". A Chef's Hat with reduced Destruction cost, aptly named "Cookin' Up Destruction".

Kiwi Hammerbush

Watcher of the Worlds
Hmm...my weapons...

Bloodhound: Daedric Bow, paralysis enchantment so I could hunt down far away foes

Jack: Daedric Mace, with stun and lightning enchantment. Hammers mages into oblivion

Ripper: Daedric Axe, Fire enchantment and Absorb Health. Rips through everything in reach

Voidblade: Ebony Greatsword, Soul Trap and frost enchantment,. Throws enemies deep into the heart of the cold abyss

Tyrfing: Nord Hero Greatsword, Fire, Absorb Health, Soul Trap enchantments. Whenever it got drawn, accidentally or not, SOMEBODY got their blood drawn. Based on an old legend

Armour of Gwyn: Ancient Nord Armour, Resist Fire, Fortify Heavy Armour, Fortify Two-Handed. The ancient armour of the withered old lord

Great Lord's Sword: Nord Hero Greatsword, Fire, Soul Trap, Fear, Turn Undead. The ancient blade of the great lord, used to take souls with which he powered the kiln of the world

Orange_

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Watch the magic!
(Any kind of) Dagger enchanted with soul trap = Circumcizor

The rest I don't rename because if I keep going to "ebony bow" on the favorite menu, I know it's sandwiched between "Circumcizor" and "Healing" and don't want to mess with order after I'm already used to it.

Clau

The Fateless One
I mostly name my swords out of the legendary swords in popular lore spanning across cultures. Mostly out of a personal easter-egg in the game.

Zulfiqar - Scimitar

Ameno Murakumo - Orcish Greatsword

Lobera - Ebony Sword

My personal favorite is an imperial sword named Gladius that my imperial carries around as always.

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
Do you know that Dragon Fist of Fury of the North Star does not fit as a weapon name? I know, it's a bummer.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
I call my Ebony greatsword of fire, "Syphilis".

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
Th best name I gave a weapon was a Dragonbone Greatsword named Dovahkiin's Lament. I can't remember the enchantments though...

Clau

The Fateless One
Not mine but this is legendary in a lot of Skyrim forums.

tumblr_lvk8cwW6Pw1qie7n1o1_400.png

I named my latest, Ebony bow with the standard max damage enchants (Fire, and Absorb Health 25/20 respectively) the Bloodboil Bow. I usually throw in Firey Soul Trap to conserve charge (set it at duration 1, and the 10 damage is basically free) but this time I went with just plain burn, because it's more than 12 damage (with Augment Flames2, and Fire Enchanter.) It fits the animation of them bursting into flames before their blood boils out, and floats in a crimson mist to my Health meter.

Pileggi

My greatest weapon I ever named had to be Cold Betrayal. It's a 1 handed dragonbone sword with ice damage and drain life. I used it on my vampire character so I needed a pretty dark sounding name.

Not only does it kick ass but it has a little story behind it.

I was starting to get annoyed with Golldir as he always acted snidely when I wanted to trade items with him. He was my first follower on that character and as an evil vampire I thought it would be a great idea to use his soul as a means to empower a usually normal weapon.

I went to Hilgrund's tomb where he hangs out and soul snared him then proceeded to kill him in cold blood with the unenchanted blade. The most priceless thing about all of this was Golldir's face when I was slashing at it, it looked like he winced at me as if he felt so betrayed and angry!

And there how I ended up with Cold Betrayal.

Pileggi

Sorry for double post but here are a few more.

On the same vampire character I made a 1 handed dragonbone axe for Jordis and called it ''Soul Cleave'' it has absorb health + soul trap.

Also, a rather funny one. When I walked in after a hard day of adventuring and found Faendal with my wife Camilla Valerius, I had no choice but to kill.

I stole his soul and then used it to enchant his crappy bow with a soul enchant and called it ''Faendal the Idiot'' and it's now mounted in the rather unattractive weapons display in the basement floor in my Solitude home all alone I might add. Forever a display of what happens when you try and bed the dragonborn's wife!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts