Enchanted Weapon / Armor Names?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

decagonal

I like the Tobuscus idea of naming your weapons 'god dang it' etc, haven't done it but yeah.
I named my dragon bow, 'Dragon Bow of Purgatory'. :D

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
Well, my greatsword's called Sunsunder (does fire damage). Beyond that, I haven't really named anything else, as it is basically impossible to come up with a good name for armour or clothing.

In oblivion, my Daedric mace was called Icebreaker.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I did have a war hammer with drain health that I called My "F*** you up bad stick"

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
My magely garb.

Savant's Spider Silk Gown - Noble's Robes enchanted to -alteration/ -28% destruction cost.
Field Researcher's Mittens - Gloves
Deep Thought Tiara - Gold and Ruby circlet -Destruction - Alteration cost.
Calf-hide Slippers - Fine boots
The Eye of Infinity - Gold ring -Restoration/Alteration
Singing Stone Pendant - Gold and Diamond necklace, -destruction/conjuration cost

HEFFAY

I'm really nerdy in how i play RPG's, but when I enchant an item that I am going to keep for me and not sell, I only use black soul gems (or azura's star) and then I name that piece of armor or weapon after the person who's soul I used...

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I'm really nerdy in how i play RPG's, but when I enchant an item that I am going to keep for me and not sell, I only use black soul gems (or azura's star) and then I name that piece of armor or weapon after the person who's soul I used...

That's funny. The only time I used a black soul gem to enchant something ( I generally don't use them at all, lawful goodness and all.) I used it to make my Sentient Steel Plate Boots for my battlemage armor set.

She was a particularly irritating bandit chief. Now she's my boots. The circle of life.

Areana is a pretty damned good follower, too. TBS does make it a lot easier to mass produce high power enchantments, though. Even if you leave it Asura's the only viable alternative is murdering Mammoths, which doesn't exactly scream LG either. I mostly just use either of the stars for keeping my weapons topped off, but I play all 9 D&D Alignments. My favorites are generally diagonals, like CG, or LE.

Substrate? Haven't decided on the enchant yet. It'll just be something random tbh. Have you worked it out then?
YGM! The substrate is what you cast the enchantment on, such as a weapon, or piece of armor. I'm guessing the former, but other than that i don't have any ideas. A la Madre'!

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Nor very often. Sorry, I have an engineering background.
I work in printing so that word gets thrown around quite a bit. Mostly by salesmen trying to sound smart.

I work in printing so that word gets thrown around quite a bit. Mostly by salesmen trying to sound smart.
I guess I deserved that, for correcting your grammar. (Honestly, a printer should know the difference between very, and vary.) Trying to keep my intellectual elitism in check. In my defense, I'm Schizotypal, so talking/writing likeat is symptomatic, but I'm trying to manage it.

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
I called my soul-trap enchanted bow Soulstealer, but come to think of it I should've named it Ol' Reliable.

Also, hello forum.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts