• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"

Kraaze

Hiya, can you make a vid of ur gameplay and show the stats of ur magicka, stamina and health without equips? i wana try this build out and see the difference from a illusion assassin to an assassin that doesnt use illusion at all, thanks.

Skarv

I, sadly, restarted my character, Illusion didn't fit me well. If you want gameplay without Illusion, check out SEPHxxFORxxLIFE and NightingaleAssassin they are IMO the best assassin's out there, if you want to see gameplay with Illusion just search Skyrim Nightblade in Youtube and you should find some videos.

Erbal

Hey iTRY, been reading your guide, cant wait to get home to start checking it out, one thing I havent seen, what's the health/stamina/magika percents?

Thanks !

Were-cat

I have listed things that in my words have oppositions with your play style
1. that you can use illusion spells, why should you use it, are you a mage, using illusion renders you completely unexperienced with sneaking, I mean really, you have sneak, if you use illusion you are completely out of your mind, however it does not mean to limit you to use invisibility powers, like the nocturnal agent power and the shadow stone, so you are supposed to use calm and then assassinate, that isn't even assassination nor reasonable
2. Choose either light or heavy armor, light armor should be chosen, sneak is 30% useless if you wear heavy
3. Why use speech, it doesn't have any importance to being an assassin
4. Archery should be used, it's also part of being an assassin, not just daggers (and swords)
5. Heavy Armor shouldn't be used, completely makes sneaking useless

However, you should know that these things are completely some facts about assassin-like characters, it doesn't mean that it IS how I said it here. Still though, I think that you should completely ignore magic, heavy armor, speech, lockpicking and pickpocket.

Skarv

Yeah, and if you want to be invisible, then do the Thieves Guild questline, and I heard that when you have to pick nightingale power and that if you pick invisibility, then if you wait 24 hours and you change your power then anytime you crouch you turn invisibile!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts