• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Panthera

Don Gato
Yesterday or day before I've check their website. And there was an option to sign in for beta testing. I was just about to click register than I've changed my mind. I didn't have much chance anyway plus if they did choose me... ah forget it, doesn't matter.

I'll still going to kick some Aldmeri A**.
Considering that Khajiit are part of Dominion... I'll personally seek you out and kick your lizard ass! :p

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Yesterday or day before I've check their website. And there was an option to sign in for beta testing. I was just about to click register than I've changed my mind. I didn't have much chance anyway plus if they did choose me... ah forget it, doesn't matter.

Considering that Khajiit are part of Dominion... I'll personally seek you out and kick your lizard ass! :p

You'll make a fine rug cat. Especially after the whole Ebonhawks and PAHAAA kill you. Have a good day.

Panthera

Don Gato
You'll make a fine rug cat. Especially after the whole Ebonhawks and PAHAAA kill you. Have a good day.
Still... your ass will be kicked by rug. :p My Khajiit will invent Gucci in TESO world... having brand new argonian leather shoes. :p :D

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Still... your ass will be kicked by rug. :p My Khajiit will invent Gucci in TESO world... having brand new argonian leather shoes. :p :D

A rug is an inanimate object, so therefore it cannot hurt me. About the Gucci; it's already been invented. Khajiit Fur Boots.

Panthera

Don Gato
A rug is an inanimate object, so therefore it cannot hurt me. About the Gucci; it's already been invented. Khajiit Fur Boots.
True it's inanimate object but still you can get hurt by it... if it falls on you or someone rolls it and hit you with it.

Anyway what I wanted to say is, I'll kick your ass before my ass will be kicked by whole faction and clan. I know Gucci already exists, that is why I said:
My Khajiit will invent Gucci in TESO world

Anyway when I fall I will fall with style (with Argonian shoes on my feet). People won't talk about legendary last stand against numerous enemies, they will talk about legendary craftsmanship of my shoes. :p :D :D :D

Panthera

Don Gato

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts