Elder Scrolls Online: What Faction Will You Be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adventurer

I believe I will try all sides.
Nord Warrior (My favorite race after Imperials)
Breton Mage (Next favorite)
Woodelf scout/archer (I believe some arrows will miss the target and hit some stuck-up high elf Justicar's @ss :p)

I may end up with a Nord rouge maybe... It will depend on how the races and classes will play.

Torok

Aldmeri Dominion, since I'd want to be playing as a Khajiit.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Aldmeri dominion. Not because of a racial selection, but because the dominion will be the true rulers of the empire!

Laughing-man.jpg

This is sooo embarrassing your even making the teethless beggars laugh now :sadface:

A Deadly Orc

Daggerfall. I love warriors and battle mages. And those are the perfect race combinations, especially since dps is my favorite online role.

Panthera

Don Gato
If there will be an option of multiple characters (which probably will be), I will be in Khajiit faction in each one of them :p ...yes I said Khajiit faction, I don't care for given factions. The only interest of mine is to play as Khajiit... they are the reason I was interested in TES in the first place! And I'm gonna stick with them even if they will have more cons than pros in their stats, I mean for my play-style. :p

Panthera

Don Gato
Not going near it.

I play Skyrim because after 7 loyal years, I'm SICK of Warcraft.

Also the way they plan to "phase" servers, allowing for lots of anoymous player douche-baggery, I've learned my lesson.
I have account on Star Trek Online, and I must say most of the people are mature. From my experience about 90% are mature gamers. Similar like people here on forums.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I plan on my main being Argonian, though a dashing mercenary type like I know myself to think itself as... I will probably have alts. Wood Elf and Redguard are my likely picks

i'm torn between the Mer other than Orsimer there teeth are weird dude probobly be all three as in Dunmer dude theif assasin guy Altmer warmage fella and a Bosmer archer with two awesome war axes obviously

and i think the khajiit are forced to fight as aldmeri took over Elswyre dont quote me on this please as i think i read it not sure

ive just read this from the lore page a coup backed by the Thalmor dissolved the Elsweyr Confederacy. In its place, the kingdoms of Anequina and Pelletine were recreated and became client states of the second Aldmeri Dominion. so looks like thalmor stuck their noses where its not needed

just thinking it would be awesome to be neutral on this and be a hunter and kill the ocasional daedra

MagicBlade

Instinctive
Hmm it's tough, but they did it for a reason, Khajiit would be first choice, and a Nord (If I can) will be a second profile character

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I changed my mind.... I will be a Wood Elf and join the Aldmeri Dominion. I did resent them , but then this Dominion (this is the first one) have a 'good feeling' to them , plus they aren't malovelent like the Third Aldmeri Dominion (The one's during the time period of Skyrim).

dark elfs on this look awesome

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts