Elder Scrolls Online: What Faction Will You Be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FuturePJ

Hello fellow Elder Scrolls fanatics! As most of you know, in late 2013 the new MMO Elder Scrolls Online will be coming out!
In this game, you will play simply as a normal Elder Scrolls game, rich with quests and customization options. And what makes the game even better is the fact that three factions will be fighting for control of Cyrodiil!!! And it's freaking multiplayer!!

The game will be divided into three factions:
1) Ebonheart Pact: focused on defending their homeland and way of life. Playable races will be Nords, Dark Elves, and Argonians.
2) Aldmeri Dominion: focused on world domination. Playable races are High Elves, Wood Elves, and Khajiit.
3) Daggerfall Covenant: focused on creating a democracy. Playable races are Bretons, Redguards, and Orcs.

So which faction and character will you play as? I'd love to hear your opinions!

Yakkro

Argh! They but my 3 favorite races (Khajiit,Breton, and Argonian) in 3 seperate factions. If they don't allow multiple characters I might buy the game 3 times just so I can play as all my favorite races. D:

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Well, it would either be Nord or Wood Elf for me, my two favorite races, although it's unfortunate that my preffered race of the two is part of the Aldmeri Dominion, oh well.

Agent 28, out.

J

Jeremius

Wait, where are the Imperials? Ah, well, guess I would go nord

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
Wait, where are the Imperials? Ah, well, guess I would go nord
the imperials are an un playable race in the Elder Scrolls online as everyone is going against them so sorry

and I will be going with the Daggerfall Covenant and me and loads of my friends have already agreed were going to make our own guild

Melee

I'm back, bitches
I'll probably be part of the Aldmeri Dominion, either as a High Elf or a Wood Elf. :)

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Hey I'm being honest, but if any of you find me on the game I'll let you join my guild if you would like!

You gotta wonder, what are the chances of people from the forums randomly running into eachother?

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I heard the game is going to be all on one server so if we set a destination to meet we will see eachother XD

Oh god, everyone here meeting up in one spot, in a video game, can't wait to see this happen :p.

EDIT: Anyways, shouldn't go too off topic :D. Accidently did that with another recent thread...

FuturePJ

Yeah I'd like to see how they play out the "Mega Server." Every player one one big server would cause a bit of lag, wouldn't it?
Also I'm going to be a Nord captain (heavy armor, 2 handed) and lead a guild

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
Yeah I'd like to see how they play out the "Mega Server." Every player one one big server would cause a bit of lag, wouldn't it?
Also I'm going to be a Nord captain (heavy armor, 2 handed) and lead a guild
Well I don't know the full details, buts thats what it said in a video thingy

ezz233

Always a Wood Elf! Ever since i've started to play skyrim I have played as a Wood Elf, and I'm in love with my overpowered bow and being able to one hit kill people... I don't think that would be possible in the eso, and I don't know how the aiming is gonna work since usually I zoom in and slow time down.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts