Elder Scrolls Online gameplay - 20 minute version

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Drake

Three more leaked videos.

PAX 1
PAX 2
PAX 3

As you can probably tell, these ones are from PAX and not the ESO beta. They look MUCH better than the two beta videos. It's hard to say whether it's because Zenimax displayed only areas that were already completed at PAX or not, but you will come away feeling much better about the game after watching them.

jarif

Uh i dont know if this is real or bot but i think i found TESO Beta keys. You do have to complete a Survay. Now the coments say that it work. I unfortunatly cant test this because my pc isnt working. And the games probably doesnt work on Mac. Pls someone test!
for the billionth time zenimax said they want it to work on all pc's including mac

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
One question and it may sound stupid naive and slightly hopeful...

Is it only going to be released on PC or will this MMO come out on multiple platforms?

I only have PS3, while I have 3 computers none of them are for gaming nor are they powerful enough for such pursuits thats why i have a PS3.

utael

Being an mmo its just pc's

Start Dale

jarif

One question and it may sound stupid naive and slightly hopeful...

Is it only going to be released on PC or will this MMO come out on multiple platforms?

I only have PS3, while I have 3 computers none of them are for gaming nor are they powerful enough for such pursuits thats why i have a PS3.

there might be hope for next gen, they are putting Diablo 3 on next gen

Start Dale

Yeah I heard about Diablo and the planned release of Destiny as an MMO type game for PS4. Fingers crossed, if not well i'm prepared for the disappointment to follow.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts