Elder Scrolls Online gameplay - 20 minute version

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
Its no longer there

jarif

you can watch it on dailymotion, once your there just type in elder scrolls online leaked gamplay or footage

jarif

since its just the guy messing about its kinda lame but what iv seen is pretty amazing.
  • Not everyone has a ''old'' face unlike skyrim where you need mods to make everyone sexy
  • i hope the graphics can be turned higher especially after beta including in the settings
  • The maps... are huge. Strosmkai looks tiny in tamriel
  • i like that you can do things like dancing
  • it looks good

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Can anyone tell me about how ESO will be from this leaked footage ? The buffering is taking too long and I am not a patient one ;).

Drake

Can anyone tell me about how ESO will be from this leaked footage ? The buffering is taking too long and I am not a patient one ;).

It's hard to say. A lot of people really hated the leaked footage, mainly because of the graphics. It's not the "Skyrim 2.0 Multiplayer" people seem to be expecting. If you expect a TES-based MMO, you'll probably like what you see.

You should watch all of it, it really depends on what you're looking for. The link I posted earlier still has the video; there's also now a standard 480p and a 720p HD version (480p and lower should load easily for you).

People just need to remember that this is an unfinished beta of an MMO and not Skyrim DLC.

jarif

It's hard to say. A lot of people really hated the leaked footage, mainly because of the graphics. It's not the "Skyrim 2.0 Multiplayer" people seem to be expecting. If you expect a TES-based MMO, you'll probably like what you see.

You should watch all of it, it really depends on what you're looking for. The link I posted earlier still has the video; there's also now a standard 480p and a 720p HD version (480p and lower should load easily for you).

People just need to remember that this is an unfinished beta of an MMO and not Skyrim DLC.
and besides the guy diddnt show every feature and kept messing around killing cats

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Although the damn fool chose a Breton as a character, it was definitely informative, although; I must say I hope there'll be more customization at release, because I only show like 6 hairs and 5 beards...I will have an issue with limited creation in an ES title.

jarif

Although the damn fool chose a Breton as a character, it was definitely informative, although; I must say I hope there'll be more customization at release, because I only show like 6 hairs and 5 beards...I will have an issue with limited creation in an ES title.
damm your everywhere lol, the map of tameriel huge, it looked like stros mkai was huge for a island but once he zoomed out it was tiny!

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
damm your everywhere lol, the map of tameriel huge, it looked like stros mkai was huge for a island but once he zoomed out it was tiny!
Well, I haven't been on the site for awhile, so now that I'm back I got some catching up to do!

Also yes, the Map is Huge, as it should be. I just have a small issue with the lack of creation at the moment, they better damn well add 4x the amount they have right now. As a Nord I need a big bushy beard and Part Braided hair, I need it....

jarif

Well, I haven't been on the site for awhile, so now that I'm back I got some catching up to do!

Also yes, the Map is Huge, as it should be. I just have a small issue with the lack of creation at the moment, they better damn well add 4x the amount they have right now. As a Nord I need a big bushy beard and Part Braided hair, I need it....
remember its still in beta, maby hair mods could fix that o_O

Drake

jarif

I know i heard there adding first person
they already did but they are advising to play to 3rd person to be aware of your sorroundings but zenimax knows how great 1st person is so they added it and fans want it plus they would loose money. I think its still a work in progress

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts