1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Elder Scrolls Nationsim

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Cainith, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Cainith

Cainith New Member

I’m looking for folks who are interested in doing a nationsim based in Tamriel. It’d have complex mechanics and would be focused on both the character and the nation/kingdom they were ruling. If you’re interested be aware that learning the complex mechanics of this game will be difficult but i’m a patient fella and would not mind taking along a few new comers to show them how fun little roleplays like this are. As the ruler of whatever nation of your choosing, you’ll be in charge of a myriad of different aspects of your kingdom. Politics, trade, war, all will be important things for you, the ruler, to take part in. Form alliances with others through marriage, send your armies to conquer foreign lands, become the Tamriel Captiol for trade and commerce, or simply be an isolated nation, all is left to you. If interested message me on any of the following.

Kik: Slowlo7
    Discord: yaboyandy
    Instagram: dandyandy

2. thatguy2

thatguy2 Member

I'd be interested

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk

3. Cainith

Cainith New Member

If you’re interested, then please message one of the above because i won’t be checking this anymore. Thank you ☺️ and sorry if that sounded rude!

4. thatguy2

thatguy2 Member

what are the 4 numbers behind your discord tag?

5. Cainith

Cainith New Member

: roleplay