• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

El Fonz0

Jesus Christ! That was disturbing!

KritikalPT

You know, I've read a quite a bit of creepypasta, but this one has to be in my top 5. Good thing I won't be sleeping right away and only in a few hours.

KritikalPT

There are creepypasta where you can't stop but laugh at how ridiculous it is, then you have other creepypasta that you sometimes look behind you but at the end you smile and you move on, and then you have the creepypasta that just wants to make you run towards the bathroom and lock yourself in there until it's day time.

KritikalPT

^ Bathroom is a horrible place to lock yourself in :D

I swear, I was reading it and my lights started flickering. HAHA.

As for other creepypastas, how 'bout BEN, anyone? You've met with a terrible fate.

Well, I'm boned.

4444797-businessman-holding-gun-to-head.jpg

Clevdawg15

Holy sweet kittens batman! I just nearly wet myself that was so creepy. I didn't even know what creepy pasta is until now. Even though I have an Xbox, Id like to seea mod remake of that for skyrim, maybe make all npcs that are in caves become falter. While we are on the subject of creepy mods, how bout a slenderman mod for skyrim, up the creepy faster to 11

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Hm.
What exactly happens?
I just got over the Slender Man, I don't need something else fluffing my mind up. If I'm gonna read this, I want to go in prepared.

StellaLuna

Well, this is a bit of a plops summary but bare with me :D

A man installs a notoriously creepy mod to investigate all of the strange happenings. Eventually, the creepy things that happened in the games start to manifest irl OR he becomes so obsessed with the mod he goes mad

You should read it ;)

Oh. And for anyone who liked this, you all should try reading this . It's a bit similar, evil video game and all, but the scaryness factor is turned up to 11.

Dragon Kin

Dovah Fen Ni Dii
I love this stuff! Anyone have any other Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim/elder scrolls creepy pasta? Or any other video game for that matter

nacman99

why did you make me read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not that is scary, but no i will spend the rest of my life wandering how did the mod ended!!

Latest posts