Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

rook barkwater

i dont mean to sound rude at all but yall have to relize that in all the other TES games you were something more than just a common adventurer, you were, for lack of better term, god like. i mean you were doovakiin in skyrim and you helped Martin Septim in oblivion, and, from what ive read, you were the one to kill jagar thorn in arena. so the storyline would have to do with helping the gods(aedra not daedra). personally i would like to see one of the aedra(nine divines) to have fallen and brought doom to th world, you being the one to have to either kill or help kill him/her.

i would have to say summerset isles just because i prefer being a mage like theif and it is supposedly "shrouded in mystery

my characters:

Rookk level 8 high elf mage dark brotherhood/ college of winterhold(retired, he sucks)
Rook Level 18 dark elf theif/assasin/spellsword guild master of the theives guild/slayer of alduin

oh yeah and i really hope they bring back the mages guild
sorry for any typing errors- keys sometimes dont go down all the way

Xiomn

I vote for a beast race homeland. I'm sick of seeing human like races, the setting mite as well be Earth. Or Hammerfell because i don't know much about Redguards but they seem like nice people

Mabe

TES VI: Summerset Isles. Set 150 years ahead of Skyrim. The Empire colapsed from pressure from the Thalmor shortly after Skyrim fell to the rebels leaving an open door for the Thalor to dominate Tamriel. But there is a new threat. A new race has arived in Tamriel from one of the outside contidents. They are advanced and came in droves laying seige to Valenwood and Elsweyr. The fall of Summerset apears to be unavoidable.

At start of the game the player would have 3 ways to approach the story:

1) As a Thalmor hero Perfect for the mage
2) As an underground rebel in the occupied areas. Sneak/ Assasin
3) As a hero for the invaiding force.

-3 games in 1
-Opens a window into another contident
-We get to see Elsweyr and explore the Khajiit.
-A new race. Could be man, mer or a new beast race.

DanamethJK

Im feeling that TES 6 will take place in Hammerfell and High Rock, TES 7 will take place in Summerset Isles, Elsweyr, and Valenwood, and TES 8 will take place in all of Tamriel. We probably won't get TES 8 until around 10 years from now.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
All options are incorrect. Sithis has forseen the next Elder Scrolls game to take place upon the continent of Akavir in Tsaesci.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
All options are incorrect. Sithis has forseen the next Elder Scrolls game to take place upon the continent of Akavir in Tsaesci.
Think bethesda is ready to make that continental jump before detailing all the land in tamriel? Dont get me wrong though, vampire-snake people would kick ass on many levels.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
The Empire would be at the assistance of the Tsaesci, as the Tiger-People of the Ka'Po Tun are invading their beloved homeland. The main quest eventually leads up to the Hero slaying the Tiger-Dragon Emperor.

Bethesda Studios may be in Sithis' favor, but not even they could complete a full-scale Tamriel-based game that could reflect the quality of Skyrim. At least, not in the near future.

Jermeh

I'd say if they don't address the Thalmor in DLC, then they'll probably put them in the next TES in High Rock.

KayO199X

If TES6 is set in Elswery it would be really funny to hear the Khajiits reverse the Skyrim Khajiit insults to Nord players....

"I'll show you who'd make a fine rug, Nord!"
"You remind me of my cousin's monkey... I killed that one too!"

Relyk

TES VI: Summerset Isles. Set 150 years ahead of Skyrim. The Empire colapsed from pressure from the Thalmor shortly after Skyrim fell to the rebels leaving an open door for the Thalor to dominate Tamriel. But there is a new threat. A new race has arived in Tamriel from one of the outside contidents. They are advanced and came in droves laying seige to Valenwood and Elsweyr. The fall of Summerset apears to be unavoidable.

At start of the game the player would have 3 ways to approach the story:

1) As a Thalmor hero Perfect for the mage
2) As an underground rebel in the occupied areas. Sneak/ Assasin
3) As a hero for the invaiding force.

-3 games in 1
-Opens a window into another contident
-We get to see Elsweyr and explore the Khajiit.
-A new race. Could be man, mer or a new beast race.

I was thinking the plot would be more like: your grandparents are on a ship,
Escaping tamriel to refugee camps along the argonian border.
a bright flash apears across the sky ( later you find out this
Is talos, he has been cast down as the new uniter of tamriel,
The leader of the dominion rises to god-status) he falls near
The armada of refugee boats and everyone falls unconscious.
The game song and intro play.

As for questline: you start in pyandonea, where the remnants of
The empire has allied with the merfolk. You can help talos
Or wipe out the empire.

Takes place in summerset is. Valenwood and elyswer (misspelled)
And pyandonea. DLC to hammerfell and high rock were the
Falmer have discovered the secrets of the dwarves and are
Organizing giant surface raids, sieging entire cities.

****************SPOILERS*********************

I'm not clear on the location/land of the Dark Elves but after speaking with many of the Jorl's, It seems as if there is alot of tension between Skyrim and the Dark Elves. Mostly due to the worship of Talos. Maybe we will start off in the Dark Elves land, fighting in a war or something. Just theories. Sorry if my thoughts are incomplete, I'm new to the complete storyline.

It has already been set in the dunmer lands of morrowind......i'm thinking Elsweyr because it would be similar to a 1st and 3rd person view of a desert area kind of like Diablo I honestly think it owuld be an interesting place to set the next elder scrolls.

Sacrier10

I've got to say Hammerfell. They've made a game out of most of the important provinces of Tamriel including, Morrowind, Cyrodil, and now Skyrim. The one they have not made is Hammerfell so that is where I cast my vote.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I wouldn't be that interested in Hammerfell. We've had human races for the last two games; we may as well set it on Earth. Maybe Black Marsh... or Summerset Isles, in my opinion.

Calcelmo

Article Writer
I'm putting my vote for Summerset Isles. If you fight for the Stormcloaks in Skyrim, the storyline ends with General Tulius blaming the Thalmar for pinning the Empire and the Nords against each other so that they would waste each other and make them both weak. It is for this reason that I believe it will revolve around the high elves. From there it is impossible to predict.

T1MREAPER

Slave to Skyrim.
Hammerfell or Black Marsh as they sound like awesome game titles!! :)

KrazyLizard

My vote is set in stone for Elsweyr and the vast deserts connecting lush jungles. I can picture a mixture of Amazonian and Egyptian styles with groups in the form of our favorite races portraying each side. We already have the Imperials to represent the Roman Empire and its struggle to conquer all. Throw in pyramid dungeons filled with mummies, quest to solve the riddle of the sphinx, and....Camels to ride to round out a perfect setting for the next Elder Scrolls game.

As an idea on a beginning, I say the player starts off being resurrected by a small group of loyal subjects. The player then later finds out he is (Deadraborn?) that holds claim to a long forgotten nation. The main quest involves rebuilding a once great empire while rebuilding your strength that was lost to time. War and negotiations with other civilizations will either grant you allies that move into your Capital, or could provide new locations with answers tied to the Great Disappearance of the Dwarves.

Should you decide to eliminate an opposing group, it could mean expanded influence in a given territory, thus revealing mines or mills available for either purchase or raiding. Reputation should be a big factor as when you approach other Kings or Leaders they will regard you accordingly, and Speechcraft will once again have a stronger presence when it comes to negotiations over trading resources, or down right complete surrender.

KayO199X

Here's my 2nd idea for a story in Elsweyr...

The cannon ending for Skyrim has the Dragonborn saving the world and helping the Stormcloak army make Skyrim independent from the Empire. However, this ends up backfiring badly... With Skyrim separated from the empire the Thalmor easily march into Skyrim and conquore it. 25 years later, all that remains of the empire is Cyrodiil, High Rock, and Hammerfell. Worse yet, the White Gold Cordate has expired...

With the empire almost destroyed, the Thalmor seek to finish what they have started. To fund their war efforts, the Thalmor start to impose harsh taxes and laws on their people of the dominion. The Khajiit's of Elsweyr are taxed harder than all the other provances, due to being beastmen. Because of this, the Khajiit's who once viewed the Thalmor as their saviors, are now starting to dislike the Thalmor.

The story begins with the player in a Khajiit prision, awaiting a hanging for a crime they may or may not have commited. While in prison, the player recives a deal from a man claiming to be working for the Sultan himself. If the player helps the Sultan, he will be given a full pardon. After earning the pardon, the Sultan of Elsweyr will offer the player many rewards in exchange for helping him to lead a revolt against the Thalmor. If the player helps the Sultan, Elsweyr with brake away from the Dominion and rejoin the Empire in the fight against the Thalmor.

The player may also betray the Sultan and help the Dominion maintain control of Elsweyr.

Lastly, the player may betray the Sultan to become the Sultan himself and make Elsweyr independent from both factions.

iScreamKITTY

I want Elsweyr, mostly because it'd be different seeing the Khajiit as something more than a rarity. Also, isn't the province of Elsewyr controlled by the Dominion or no? if so, then it would be really cool to have a main quest of pushing the Thalmor out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts