Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters
Summerset Isles would be nice. It would involve a lot more magic, since it's the homeland of the altmer, and would also continue skyrim's civil war quest line.

This stormcloaks are likely to invade Summerset Isles. Their forces will dramatically increase because their won't be any more empire opposition, and they pretty much control skyrim (if the thalmor are somehow driven out). They also might join up with other thalmor oppositions like the redguards.

Placeholder

I hope the graphics are truly next gen though. Skyrim doesn't look good even WITH mods now. Games like FC 4 are so superior. As I Said if it takes place in BM they will have a chance to do some paradise type rendering which is the common ground nowadays for REALLY sweet GFX. Skyrim's lighting was so limited by the landscape. Good luck beth, now with the Doom franchise in your hands you can work on making a truly killer TES game.

tehruler

I like the idea that it will take place in all of Tamriel, but that will most likely not happen at all, due to limitations of the experience it can offer, on a game that would be absolutely massive. If this were possible, and somehow they're creating a game capable of this.

Ahrolkah

Dovah Do Brom
I'm fine with anywhere, really. I just want another Elder scrolls game.

Aaron7996

I reckon it would be cool if they made it a direct sequel to Skyrim (regarding the shenanigans of the Aldmeri Dominion), set a few years in the future and made it possible to travel over, say, three provinces, like Elsweyr, Valenwood and Summerset Isles. It could be called Elder Scrolls VI: Dominion.

Amradel

I reckon it would be cool if they made it a direct sequel to Skyrim (regarding the shenanigans of the Aldmeri Dominion), set a few years in the future and made it possible to travel over, say, three provinces, like Elsweyr, Valenwood and Summerset Isles. It could be called Elder Scrolls VI: Dominion.

Definitely! Pretty much exactly what I would like to.

Vegito123

I reckon it would occur in Morowind would be a good place and good location for the next game to occur in and it has a huge area and good economy as well. It has many of different races staying in the area, and amazing that it is big and can be used for a good story if next game is made. I hope the game is made interesting, and does well in the story line and have more fearsome creatures to battle you.

GlacialDoom

Given that they now have the "next-gen capabilities" to toy with, I don't think that an Elder Scrolls game set in all of Tamriel would be out of question. If that won't happen, then it would be cool to have the next game set in Hammerfell.

Swordslam

Given that they now have the "next-gen capabilities" to toy with, I don't think that an Elder Scrolls game set in all of Tamriel would be out of question. If that won't happen, then it would be cool to have the next game set in Hammerfell.

I definitely think the last game of the series should be all of Tamriel, but until they decide to cancel the series, I think they should continue setting it in one location.

Amradel

I definitely think the last game of the series should be all of Tamriel, but until they decide to cancel the series, I think they should continue setting it in one location.

I agree, that's a good idea.

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim
Please please please Summerset or Valenwood!

Placeholder

Ive been reading about it like crazy. Argonia is highly speculated as the game may be in black marsh their are alrdy some fan drawings.

I personally want to see it in black marsh, and we know for a fact that they wont do es6 with all of Tamriel, that was ES: O, major flop, and the rumor i heard is that the game is going to be called Elder Scrolls VI: Argonia

Vicente Valtiere

Darkness rises when Silence dies.
..... scrolling through pages. Someone said something about no Dovahkiin in Oblivion. I'm a bit late, but.... NEWS FLASH. Martin Septim was Dragonborn.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts