Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
All over Tamriel; the dwemer are returning.

While possible this is highly unlikely. It's a fairly universally accepted fact that the dwemer are not missing but in fact dead. Yes the dragons are returning from the dead in this one but unlike the "dwarves" they are an immortal race and unless killed by a dragonborn never truly die. Unfortunately we will probably never see the entirety of dwemer society.

I would love to see a Dwemer in a dungeon who had kept himself alive with cogs and stuff though. Like a mad brass Tesla. Seems friendly at first, but then we all know time spent alone....

One Person

Clay 101
Hammerfell because I want to get to know people.

Ah12321

I would like to see Morrowind come back. Like come back to Morrowind but, you know... with a revamp. The classics of Morrowind couldn't be beat. I think it be awesome to go back to vintage TES.

CognitiveCog

Puppetmaster
Id love to see Elsweyr or learn more about the Argonians

Noobking

I love the civil war of skyrim, taking over the city was the most fun i had in the whole game. for ES6 i think a war focused elder scrolls would be bad ass. retaking over cities in the game, forts, outposts and so on. the guilds can be part of the army like for ops or so. in a way that they are interweave into the main story plot. can assassinate key members like the dark brotherhood does, steal valuables from the enemies stock piles (thieves), attack caravans (fighters/mages). can also do quests to make the army stronger so taking the next town is a little easier or so. can do a lot with that. i personally would love an hour long seige on a town in the game lol. being part of a squad in the siege (fighters, archers, mages, and a healer) where you take on a role in it might be fun. just a idea :p

with all that a battle across all of Tamriel like that would make it the most epic thing ever.

demujin

I would love to see a Dwemer in a dungeon who had kept himself alive with cogs and stuff though. Like a mad brass Tesla. Seems friendly at first, but then we all know time spent alone....
have you played Morrowind. In that game you get to talk to a real Dwemer, he explains much about the their dissapearance. He is located in the bottom of dungeon, kept alive by Dwemer technology and Telvanni magic.

SaveVsBedWet

Mind as well make a multi disc game called "Elder Scrolls: Legacy" where each disk is a different Country/Province. Expensive if it's like 120$ or so but WORTH IT. I mean a redone Morrowind, Cyrodiil, Daggerfall etc. esp. if they bring back spears and add spear spec. in two handed. also have Unarmed being an offtree in One hand or something lol. endless possibilities, hell it might even have further better graphics, gameplay, everything!

"Legacy"? Does it come with Quorra on the box like Tron:Legacy?

I'll buy that for a dollar!

brandon

after reading some of the hints during the loading screen i would love to see the land with the migrating trees. the villagers live in giant migrating trees.(pretty sure one of the elven races). but it would be cool to watch the trees walk. and a pain to find which village moves where

SeaDog

Cyrodil was Oblivion. Morrowind was Morrowind. Daggerfall was "all of Tamriel" as I recall. And I never played Arena. Hammerfell, name wise is a safe bet, but I'd like to see something of the "beastly" homlands. Either Black Marsh or Elswyr. Either that or the wooded forests of Valenwood, home of the Bosmer.

I guess Summerset Isle wouldn't be terrible, but I hate the uppity high elves, so that would be hard to take. At least for me. But my guess would be that anything that includes Summerset Isle for the games "territory" would have to include the origins of the "Thalmor".

PunWisp

War Mage
What about a Elder Scrolls MMO? Why do you ask? So you can use all provinces. And put in as much detail as you want. Would make sense really, all the different races you can be, things you can do. etc.. Have there be another great war, to start with the factions, and have people willingly take one side or another. Or none.

But as for another game like this. Hammerfell. to me it fits, and it grabs attention. Doing one of the other ones I wouldn't see grabbing too many new eyes. Just because of the name.

UAE_WolF

All of Tamriel will be cool, but we won't be able to finish it. Think about how much time u need to travel between cities and ruins in Skyrim and Oblivion. Hammerfell sound like the logical next episode of Elder Scroll. But I like to see both High Rock and Hammerfell.

dellfenian

Dovahkiin
I like the idea of different province starts for different races. To make a TES game with level of detail of Skyrim, but Tamriel wide,would be HUGE undertaking. If it exists in the future, it would be awesome.

i have to agree if they were to make it where your start location was based off of your race it would deff personalize the game even further and cause more people to step outside of their "comfort" race and explore other races some

PunWisp

War Mage
If they did that than chances are each area would be quite a bit smaller. If they have a place for each race and there own things, they would make each area just small..

brandon

If they did that than chances are each area would be quite a bit smaller. If they have a place for each race and there own things, they would make each area just small..
true but the way theyre doing it now is perfect. it takes forever to find everything and the game itself takes a good while to complete. and if they wanted to make each area the same size or bigger cause not all provinces are the same size. then it will have to be like a disc for each province which will be about a 200 dollar game or so. even if they were a dlc it would take a massive amount of memory to keep the same land mass

Deadricx

Hmm, hard to decide about it, only 2 weeks from Skyrim and u already thinking about Elder scrolls VI :)

Dont think anything will be more EPIC then Skyrim, i tought that for Cyrodil , but this is diferent..

IMO Skyrim is most EPIC land in all of Tamriel, What can be better then fighting a dragon atop of mountain whle listening to DOVAHKIIN DOVAHKIIN main theme! and then going to some random INN chating with some hot nord women...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts