• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

yersuchanord

I was able to make the Ebony Warrior a follower of mine, but only in Windhelm. If you could keep him as a follower on the console versions of Skyrim that would be cool.

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
I did it on legendary and took me a lot of tries. I ended up flinging him off a mountain with fus ro dah. the only way he can register fall damage is u hit him before he gets up so it might take i ittle while.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I have noticed if you have a mod like better vampires you can just sneak up to the ebony warrior and instantly kill him via sneak feed perhaps a headshot with the Locational Damage Mod will do it too.

yersuchanord

I was able to make the Ebony Warrior a follower of mine, but only in Windhelm. If you could keep him as a follower on the console versions of Skyrim that would be cool.

I made the Ebony Warrior a follower of mine permanently by talking to him where he meets to fight you. Just don't fight him. He's a great ally! Best follower ever!!!

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
TheEbonyWarrior.jpg

How tough is this supposed SOB named Ebony Warrior? My brother, who got the Dragonborn DLC and is rolling with an exploit free Lvl. 81 Rogue got killed when he encountered that assailant in master difficulty.

At first I thought that he was trolling me as I told him I'll be visiting him next week, prior to the Holidays. :D

Then I searched around and found these:
Dragonborn Adds Skyrim’s Toughest Enemy Yet | Kotaku Australia

Dragonborn DLC introduces toughest enemy to Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the Ebony Warrior - Neoseeker

Anyone encountered him yet? How is he tough as claimed by others posters in the other boards?

>>> Absolutely not in my case !! Believe or not, I went to his place, drew my dagger and he never even drew his sword and I killed him. I have been facing him more than 5 times and he never entered in open battle with me. It is the most disappointing quest I’ve ever did in Skyrim. It is more difficult to find the place than facing him. However, everything he posses is very good. Just my 2 cents ... ;)

zuko514

I beat him twice. First time I use the invisibility spell, slit his throat.
Second time it is an battle for honor. Since I am am archer, i choose not to use my sword. Whenever he gets close I use became ethereal to get away. Took a while, but it is the best and the funnest fight I ever had.

Reactions: Atz
TIL you have to enable the DLC when you run Nexus launcher... I installed a month ago, and kept wondering why I never saw the Cultists.... oops...
Maybe now I'll get to see this rookie....
o_O

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts