• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pubby

Anyone know where abouts you can find ebony to mine or get? Recently got my BS to the skill and can not find it anywhere.

KayO199X

You can find Ebony buried inside Gloombound Mine, which is at the north east edge of the district controled by Riften.

Kasha

I cant wait to get ebony ore then smelt it and make it into armor, then enchant it :). im going to feel so proud.

Arrix

There's some Ebony ore and a magic pickaxe at the top of the "Throat of the World" mountain where Paarthurnax resides. After talking to Paarthurnax, climb the peak directly in front of his perch. You'll have to do the "Alduin's Wall" quest to unlock the "Throat of the world" quest to get to Paarthurnax though.

Squiddish

There's some Ebony ore and a magic pickaxe at the top of the "Throat of the World" mountain where Paarthurnax resides. After talking to Paarthurnax, climb the peak directly in front of his perch. You'll have to do the "Alduin's Wall" quest to unlock the "Throat of the world" quest to get to Paarthurnax though.
Not true. I just climbed up the mountain. I'm on "Alduin's Wall" right now but I was still back getting the Horn when I climbed up to where the pick and ore is.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Go to whiterun, go inside warmaidens, purchase Ebony Ingot and profit.

Its awesome though, when you upgrade your ebony armor it gets the Epic tag. I'm getting close to being able to make Daedric armor though so it's short-lived. Don't invest in the Dragon armor if you have heavy armor, for some reason its considered light armor. :sadface:

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
Go to whiterun, go inside warmaidens, purchase Ebony Ingot and profit.

Its awesome though, when you upgrade your ebony armor it gets the Epic tag. I'm getting close to being able to make Daedric armor though so it's short-lived. Don't invest in the Dragon armor if you have heavy armor, for some reason its considered light armor. :sadface:
there is a light and heavy version of the dragon armor.

Arrix

Not true. I just climbed up the mountain. I'm on "Alduin's Wall" right now but I was still back getting the Horn when I climbed up to where the pick and ore is.

LOL Didn't know that was possible to do without unlocking the "Throat of the World" quest. Very cool.

brandon

there is a light and heavy version of the dragon armor.
yeah but for some reason the heavy dragon armor isnt as strong as deadric armor is. but thats where the CDI factor comes into play

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
yeah but for some reason the heavy dragon armor isnt as strong as deadric armor is. but thats where the CDI factor comes into play
looks better IMO and is lighter. i use the dragonplate chest armor with the rest deadric. looks pretty badass haha.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts